• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

selfeater

selfeater

Jan 11, 2024
This video has been going viral on YouTube and I was wondering if some of the other younger people here resonate with this guy's message and the impact it's had on their reasons for suicide. Thoughts?

• Informative
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
Interesting video. Definitely a great job going through some very real issues we are having. I don't agree with many of his recommended policy actions but it was worth watching for the evaluation of the issues facing this generation.

My fiance and I both make pretty good money and we are struggling to save much. I don't know how people just out of school are able to do it right now, and then you factor in all of the non-economic issues facing younger generations and it's just a big mess.