M

maya.sml

Sep 15, 2022
I've been researching ways to ctb for a long time now. It's been taking up all my thoughts and time and I've been putting off all tasks and things to do in my life because I just tell myself I'm going to ctb soon so I don't have to care about anything. I feel so bad because I can't bring myself to care about anything … I'm literally throwing away my life

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: binturong, LostOne, thebunny and 1 other person
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I will CTB when i can prepare the things so i dont care. My life is over anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
My life is close to done, too. I'm just tidying up a few things and then I'm leaving. I don't really care about anything anymore, either, other than taking care of a few things and getting to the point where I feel I don't need to take care of anything else. That day is coming. I know it. And it keeps me going until I can get there. I'll know when I get there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers, Huntfish34 and yourrealname
thebunny

thebunny

be what they fear.
Aug 19, 2022
i feel your suffering and i'm sorry that you're going through it. i started to stop caring about the things that could potentially bring joy in my life. i'm so focused and set on ctb'ing that nothing really matters anymore. i died already anyway, i'm just ending myself physically. i hope we both find our well-deserved peace soon.

Reactions: Zegers
LostOne

LostOne

Sep 16, 2022
My situation is identical…..sorry you feel like that, I understand….

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I've been researching ways to ctb for a long time now. It's been taking up all my thoughts and time and I've been putting off all tasks and things to do in my life because I just tell myself I'm going to ctb soon so I don't have to care about anything. I feel so bad because I can't bring myself to care about anything … I'm literally throwing away my life
Or... You're getting rid of all the bullshit that burned you out... And taking a nice rest.

You'd rather die than be a corporate slave. Good for you. 💖
By the way I've been in bed here nonstop... I tried so hard to save myself but all I got is psychologucal violence. So I gave up everything, even tv. You're my only joy

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's understandable not caring about anything if you are planning to leave. Life is completely pointless after all and all that life is, is just a distraction from the fact that we will all die eventually anyway. This life will all be forgotten about, it's inevitable for us humans. I don't see life as something to 'throw away' as life has no value. What we spend our time doing now cannot matter to us after we are dead. Death literally solves all problems and the non existent cannot care about anything. I wish you freedom.

J

Jimblue

Student
Sep 10, 2022
My situation is other way around. There is something hold me back at movement. But sometimes I think what should I care.