M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
Hopeless.. the word that describes my life and thoughts right now.
I'm a simple person, i dont have much in life, but i really love the things i have. My family, my job.

Someone took my job from me by accusing me of something that i havent done, and its impossible that it could have happened, any normal person can see that. The police talked to the accuser ONCE then didnt go any further, because theres nothing there. But the person accusing me is to stupid to see that i havent done anything. Im the target of their Victim mentality.
The people in power that could stand up for me and let me stand up for myself, didnt and took that chance from me.

I feel lonely, my heart is broken, i feel let down by fucking everyone.
I also feel like im letting down so many people, and i havent even done anything to cause all this.
Im a person who acts and thinks more by the heart then by the brain.

I want to kill myself to end the pain im feeling, end the anxiety, reach a quiet place. The last two months has been hell on earth for me.
If i go on, time will heal me im sure, but i will never be the same, i cant trust people. What if i encounter such a stupid person again in the future and i have to go through something similair again?

I have more to give in life, theres things that i want, but its out of my reach..

Theres no red string in this post, the post is a reflection of my life.

Fuck, i hate stupid people so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Stick, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you're so down. It sounds like you've been dealing with a lot lately. Sending hugs.

Reactions: Stick
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i had roughly the same thing happen where i use to work. f'in a**holes :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Reactions: Stick
M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
fucking shit, im probably just gonna end it in the next hour or so. Cand stand this shit anymore