• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KolechiaPurple

KolechiaPurple

May 2, 2019
Deleting this. I don't feel like wasting my breath defending myself. Like always, its always best to keep things to yourself

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ExitTheDay, LifeIsACurse, not_a_robot and 6 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Internet hugs to you friend. I find it's always a tragedy when one gets to a point in life where they feel they cannot go on. Sending love and kindness your way

I am concerned with your method. Imo it sounds like you could be left with potentially serious damage (scars) if found. Please make sure to think about whether this is something you truly want to do.

Lots of love!

• Hugs
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, No_more, crimea_river and 2 others
KolechiaPurple

KolechiaPurple

May 2, 2019
Internet hugs to you friend. I find it's always a tragedy when one gets to a point in life where they feel they cannot go on. Sending love and kindness your way

I am concerned with your method. Imo it sounds like you could be left with potentially serious damage (scars) if found. Please make sure to think about whether this is something you truly want to do.

Lots of love!

I've thought about the damage but I feel like almost every method available to me has risks. This is going to be the one time in my life I take a risk haha. Thank you though, I'm positive about this

• Hugs
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, not_a_robot and Soul
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
So sorry that you feel that you have no options left other than dying. But hang on, this is such a bad idea. GET DRUNK AND HOPEFULLY DROWN is not a good plan or a good method in my opinion. There are just so many things that can wrong here. Yes, every method has risk attached and yes, things can and do go wrong. I think you need to stop and rethink this. There is no rush, time is one commodity we all have plenty of.

People here do give a shit, its a pro choice site and its up to us all to try and help each other to live and die. If we think we see anyone making bad choices, we have some form of responsibility to point it out, or at least try and get someone to just pause for a few moments to consider their actions. Please reconsider.

Why do you think hanging would fail yet this idea wont?

Reactions: inconsequential, Oblivion Lover, soda_pressed and 3 others
KolechiaPurple

KolechiaPurple

May 2, 2019
So sorry that you feel that you have no options left other than dying. But hang on, this is such a bad idea. GET DRUNK AND HOPEFULLY DROWN is not a good plan or a good method in my opinion. There are just so many things that can wrong here. Yes, every method has risk attached and yes, things can and do go wrong. I think you need to stop and rethink this. There is no rush, time is one commodity we all have plenty of.

People here do give a shit, its a pro choice site and its up to us all to try and help each other to live and die. If we think we see anyone making bad choices, we have some form of responsibility to point it out, or at least try and get someone to just pause for a few moments to consider their actions. Please reconsider.

Why do you think hanging would fail yet this idea wont?

Sorry but there literally is a rush. I'm very aware its a bad/stupid idea but its what I got and what I want. I never said this method wouldn't fail, in my mind its the same level as hanging in my current location/supplies

• Hugs
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, not_a_robot, Soul and 1 other person
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Sorry but there literally is a rush. I'm very aware its a bad/stupid idea but its what I got and what I want. I never said this method wouldn't fail, in my mind its the same level as hanging in my current location/supplies
that I disagree with. There is no coming back from full suspension if you are not found and your rope doesn't break. The method you are choosing has a lot of unpredictable variables.

Reactions: inconsequential
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I don't recommend cutting and bleeding to death as a suicide method, but if you really are keen on doing it AND already considered other more reliable options, I read somewhere on this site that there's this golden rule for cutting: cut wrists horizontally for a cry for attention as it will very likely fail, and your arms (not your wrists!) vertically if you really want to die, as it has a higher chance of working. Be aware that you'll bleed for more than 30 minutes before dying, it will hurt like hell, your body will fight against the bleeding in every possible way and the possibility of failing and ending up with scars, severed tendons and in a psychiatric ward is high. 0/10 would not recommend.
Anyway, sorry that life has led you to a situation like this. Seeing people come and go in this site, even if I don't know them, is so tragic. Wishing you luck, whatever you end up doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul, Thorn, soda_pressed and 1 other person
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Fair enough. We only point some things out because we care.

So if I may be so bold as to ask, whats the rush?

Reactions: whyidon'tknow
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
I'm truly sorry that you've reached the place you're at.

As has already been said, your plan sounds a little bit all over the place.

Please remember that the community here will support you whatever you wish to do, without judgement, but a decision like ctb is the most massive thing ever and every possible outcome should be considered. Thinking things through is always key.

Many hugs.

Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Faraway1990, whyidon'tknow and 2 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
We are not attacking you or asking you to defend yourself. We really do give a shit and do not want to see you make a mistake that you might regret. I am very sorry if it came across as a personal attack on you, I promise it is not.

I am sure you have your own perfectly valid reasons for feeling the way you do and I apologise if we were insensitive to that, it was not the intention.

Reactions: inconsequential, Oblivion Lover, Thorn and 3 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
We are not attacking you or asking you to defend yourself. We really do give a shit and do not want to see you make a mistake that you might regret. I am very sorry if it came across as a personal attack on you, I promise it is not.

I am sure you have your own perfectly valid reasons for feeling the way you do and I apologise if we were insensitive to that, it was not the intention.

No one here wants to see anyone left with irreversible damage.

Reactions: inconsequential, Oblivion Lover and crimea_river
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019

He is right. For example, take look a this:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hello-question-about-methanol.17845/

I still can't get this out of my head.

That was so depressing. No one should suffer.

• Aww..
Reactions: inconsequential, Oblivion Lover and whyidon'tknow
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@KolechiaPurple, you don't have to defend yourself - people are concerned about you but of course it's up to you to decide what to do. I'm sorry about whatever has brought you to this point, and wish you the best possible outcome, whatever you decide.

If you want to talk we'll listen
(((Hugs)))

Reactions: memento_mori, LifeIsACurse and Oblivion Lover