• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I've decided I'm going to ctb today. I've been contemplating my entire life and realised there is no point or reason for me to go on. I might as well just do it now, because the longer I go on, the more I'll just be tortured by life and by my own issues. I don't know why I've kept hoping for something better for this long. Obiovlsly the "something better" isn't in this life and it never will be. I just keep telling myself lies because I want to belive so badly that life can actually be good. That there is actually something out there for me, when clearly life is just suffering. I'm at the breaking point right now, so I might as well go before I become too broken to go through with anything.

Thank you everyone for your support, and thank you @Jacob_ryan for being such a great friend to me. See you all on the other side! Must fate be with you all, and must things turn out the way you want it to. <3

Take care everyone!

Love C.s. <3
@jacobryan

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: vesisika, LoiteringClouds, the_summoning and 29 others
glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
Don't beat yourself up for having hope ❤

Whatever you decide I hope you find happiness and peace you deserve ✨

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, divinemistress36 and F@#$
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I've decided I'm going to ctb today. I've been contemplating my entire life and realised there is no point or reason for me to go on. I might as well just do it now, because the longer I go on, the more I'll just be tortured by life and by my own issues. I don't know why I've kept hoping for something better for this long. Obiovlsly the "something better" isn't in this life and it never will be. I just keep telling myself lies because I want to belive so badly that life can actually be good. That there is actually something out there for me, when clearly life is just suffering. I'm at the breaking point right now, so I might as well go before I become too broken to go through with anything.

Thank you everyone for your support, and thank you @Jacob_ryan for being such a great friend to me. See you all on the other side! Must fate be with you all, and must things turn out the way you want it to. <3

Take care everyone!

Love C.s. <3
@jacobryan
Sounds like me. At least you got the guts.

• Hugs
Reactions: d3ad
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I'm at the breaking point right now, so I might as well go before I become too broken to go through with anything

I'm sorry that life brought you and us all to this most unfortunate crossroads... Whatever solution you end up deciding for yourself, I hope you find freedom and peace from all the suffering, torment and vicissitudes of life. 🖤

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
I'm sorry you've had to go through so much suffering. If you need someone to talk to pls send me a dm. Srsly, I'd love to listen. If you're sure about your decision, I wish you a peaceful exit. Your presence was welcomed and is always welcome here.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and fleetingnight
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's always sad when anyone reaches this point, but so liberating at the same time. I wish for you an easy journey with true peace on the other side.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, opheliaoveragain and divinemistress36
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
I'm sorry to see you go, Silent_cries. I've really enjoyed talking to you. I hope you'll find peace. 💜

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry to see you go but I hope you can find the peace you search for ❤️

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Your presence will be missed here<3 But I hope it frees you from suffering, and the transition is calm and easy. Good luck 🫂

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Peace to you on your journey onward, we are with you.

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Goodbye and hope everything goes smoothly and painlessly for you

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Goodbye, you will be missed here. May your journey be fast and peaceful.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Thank you everyone. Wish I hadn't survived. I litterary strangled myself for so long that I became dizzy yesterday only to be found and "rescued". I will try again though. Luckily I have a plan b in mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, thebelljarrr, d3ad and 3 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Thank you everyone. Wish I hadn't survived. I litterary strangled myself for so long that I became dizzy yesterday only to be found and "rescued". I will try again though. Luckily I have a plan b in mind.
I'm so sorry for all the turmoil. I wish I could stop all this torture...

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I'm so sorry for all the turmoil. I wish I could stop all this torture...
I'd let you if I could. I'd gladly even help cover it up as a suicide too. Fortunately I get my next opporturnity already by tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
SomePeacePlease

SomePeacePlease

Passenger
May 28, 2023
I hope you find peace. Wishing you the best possible exit for your plan b.