• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Hello everyone. I have done some pretty extensive research on the toxicity of different plants and have found that Actaea pachypoda is a pretty good option. However, I have only been able to buy the seeds not the actual berries. I bought 150 of them. They are super tiny. You can buy them on amazon, ebay and etsy and probably from other places. I cut them up and placed them in 3 capsules. I will be trying on Thursday or Friday with otc antiemetics/antinausea. If that doesn't work, I will be ingesting English yew leaves. They have been dried and as I understand it, increases the ratio of taxine. If I don't respond on Saturday/Sunday, you'll know that it worked.

Reactions: Bluedew, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 3 others
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
All the best girl. How much of yew needles do you have?

Reactions: Bluedew, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals