Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

Experienced
Mar 27, 2023
I hope i do not make it past early 2024.

30-years was good enough and i do not wanna live past that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: aloneomen, pretzelsandballoons, silentnights56 and 15 others
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
Good luck

Was hoping to die before 2024

Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, silentnights56, myusername890 and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: myusername890 and Hikikomori1
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I was hoping that I would die in 2023 but as it seems unfortunately, I won't be able to do it. But I will be dead in 2024 or 2025 for sure, I hope.

Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, girlsboysthems, moggedtodeath and 1 other person
M

Majestatea Masiva

Feb 4, 2023
When I was 5 I was hoping to die before 7, when I was 7 I was hoping to die before 14, when I was 14 before 16, 16 before 18, 18 to 20, and so on.
I gave up now on even hoping this year will be the one -- but even so, I wish YOU the best of luck

Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, silentnights56, until death and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I'm with you on that one. Hope to see you on the other side. Well, no not really I hope there is no other side but ya know.

Reactions: moggedtodeath and Hikikomori1
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
I was too.. I can't believe I have to go into 2024 and still be in this shithole world. Looking forward to Chronic illness and homelessness in the future. Why isn't so fucking hard to die?! You see people die accidentally every day on the news. My problem is that I am bed bound and I cannot get out to get the things I need to leave this world.
Good luck

Was hoping to die before 2024

• Hugs
Reactions: Hikikomori1 and MelancholyGirl
WorthlessMoron

WorthlessMoron

My cowardness is keeping me alive.
Sep 26, 2019
Same. Finally got an excuse to get a pull-up bar to use as my anchor, now I only need to get past my survival instinct.

Good luck to you all, whatever path you all choose.

Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
2024 is a good year to die. 🤞

Reactions: Hikikomori1
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
I was too.. I can't believe I have to go into 2024 and still be in this shithole world. Looking forward to Chronic illness and homelessness in the future. Why isn't so fucking hard to die?! You see people die accidentally every day on the news. My problem is that I am bed bound and I cannot get out to get the things I need to leave this world.
I'm sorry you still have to be here

I had to move back home to a toxic household cause I couldn't work due to my illnesses

After a failed attempt, I'm extra cautious this time around though I'm ready to go.

I know right, it's so frustrating when some don't even try and they succeed
My preparation looks like I'm working on a research paper

What methods are you looking into ?

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023

Feel the same way. If i dont ctb 2024 or 2025 it will get increasingly hard to do it after that.

Reactions: Hikikomori1
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020

Same
i said that last year in 2023
but I didnt succeed😭

Same
but I didnt succeed😭

Same
but I didnt succeed😭

Same
but I didnt succeed😭

• Hugs
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock
Catch-22

Catch-22

Aug 19, 2019
I'm sorry you still have to be here

I had to move back home to a toxic household cause I couldn't work due to my illnesses

After a failed attempt, I'm extra cautious this time around though I'm ready to go.

I know right, it's so frustrating when some don't even try and they succeed
My preparation looks like I'm working on a research paper

What methods are you looking into ?
I understand about living in a toxic environment. Because I've been sick my entire life I've not been able to leave home any amount of time. I live with toxic mother and in a toxic house full of mold and bugs. I wanted to do SN and would have bought some.. I didn't know they were cracking down on buying it this last year. I had got some several years ago but I didn't realize it was not sealed and too much moisture crept in so I'm pretty sure it is not good anymore .I can tell the it has turned. I know you can buy testing strips but my brain is so screwed up I can't do that. I have bad cognitive and neurological problems. I wish I used it when I had a chance but I did not understand that it could go bad and expire. Do you mind me asking you what method you failed at? I have some pills but I asked everyone on here and they said it would not do it. I guess it takes a right combination and I don't have that.

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I'm 37 and I'm not sure if I want to live past 40. I've only held on this long is because of my kids and husband. Other than that, I have nothing to live for. Even now I want to be done with life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Joarga
worstgirl7716

worstgirl7716

"I'll roll along today."
Dec 2, 2023
I know how you feel, and I'm hoping I can this year even though I'm only 20 and everyone says i have my whole life ahead of me, it's tiring

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
I understand about living in a toxic environment. Because I've been sick my entire life I've not been able to leave home any amount of time. I live with toxic mother and in a toxic house full of mold and bugs. I wanted to do SN and would have bought some.. I didn't know they were cracking down on buying it this last year. I had got some several years ago but I didn't realize it was not sealed and too much moisture crept in so I'm pretty sure it is not good anymore .I can tell the it has turned. I know you can buy testing strips but my brain is so screwed up I can't do that. I have bad cognitive and neurological problems. I wish I used it when I had a chance but I did not understand that it could go bad and expire. Do you mind me asking you what method you failed at? I have some pills but I asked everyone on here and they said it would not do it. I guess it takes a right combination and I don't have that.
I am so sorry about that

I failed at partial suspension after several attempts in a span of a couple of days
It's a tricky method and I got caught due to a misfired email
Current been researching full suspension

Pills are also another tricky method
You usually need a crazy amount of them and they aren't reliable cause of physiological reasons...in short a dose might be lethal to me but not to you and you might have built a tolerance....
So you might die only if you're lucky

SN was one of my choices too but it's quite restricted where I'm from
Have you looked at any other methods?!

R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
I'm also planning to end my current life in 2024. Not sure if it'll be the same way but I'm putting my toxic living conditions in the rear view mirror and going to see where the road ahead goes.
It may not be better or worse, but it'll sure be different.
Best wishes for your plans!

huggyob

huggyob

involved
Dec 24, 2023
im sorry u had to endure that much grief, may u rest peacefully

Catch-22

Catch-22

Aug 19, 2019
I am so sorry about that

I failed at partial suspension after several attempts in a span of a couple of days
It's a tricky method and I got caught due to a misfired email
Current been researching full suspension

Pills are also another tricky method
You usually need a crazy amount of them and they aren't reliable cause of physiological reasons...in short a dose might be lethal to me but not to you and you might have built a tolerance....
So you might die only if you're lucky

SN was one of my choices too but it's quite restricted where I'm from
Have you looked at any other methods?!
I'm pretty sure I would fail most methods and I don't have access to really anything. I have enough benzos to definitely make me pass out for a good while. I thought about getting in a hot tub and consuming as many as I have which might be around 180 pills. I guess I would have to weigh my head down because people saying that's what needs to be done. I hear about people that die all the time in the bathtub after being intoxicated with XYZ so who knows.. I would need to wait until I have a few days where I know no one's going to be around. I thought for sure that many benzos would kill you but people say nope! Evidently it might put me in a coma and give me seizures but probably not kill me. It might if I had a big enough seizure but that's pretty iffy. Unfortunately I might get to the point where I might just try the benzos out of desperation. I know the last thing I want to do is go in a way where I have problems breathing before I go.. I have terrible claustrophobia from some incidents that happened in my life so I do not want that to be the last thing I remember.

pretzelsandballoons

pretzelsandballoons

dopamine ridden bastard <33.
Jul 11, 2023

thank you for chatting w me. for what it's worth, im sorry the world is pretty fucking cruel. i hope u find the peace you need, hikikomori1 <3

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I'm also hoping to CTB sometimes in 2024. Planning end of March if not definitely sometimes this year.

Wasted 30 years of my life doing nothing. Don't want to go on any longer.