C

cantdecidenameeven

Oct 2, 2024
Hope is beautiful, but also cruel. It got me out of many distressing times when it felt like it had all collapsed, but all it needed was time. But it's just so fucking cruel sometimes.

Don't know how to explain something so inexplicable. Hope comes with a lot of grief, and might end in mourning. Like hoping that person was the love of your life, naively, and it all turns out to be a lie. Despite it all, you start hoping once again to find a new real lover. don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, apearl and finallydone
N

NoPointToContinue

Student
Jun 2, 2021
"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man" - Nietzsche.

Reactions: VengoEnPaz, depthss, Reflection and 1 other person
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I wish love could stay with you always and be pure and beatiful, but there are polarities which I don't want to experience. In a way, having life together seems meaningless, or false.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingsoonx and cantdecidenameeven
D

deadeyesnowman

Jan 15, 2024
I think Hope is the BIGGEST LIE EVER.

Everyone is tricked into delusional energy hoping that days will be better soon. Well, bitch it will never be better unless you are some perfect god or that 1% privileged fucks.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and leavingsoonx
disjectamembra

disjectamembra

the universe is going to catch you
Oct 1, 2024
hope has honestly brought me only pain. everytime i hope that something good will happen to me and in the end im just left so disappointed.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and leavingsoonx
Reflection

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
A hope that ends up being fulfilled is beautiful, but when it ends up being false it turns into absolute hell...either way I personally decided to suffer not until I cant anymore but until I am hopeful no more.