E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Just wondering if anyone else regularly visits ss in hope that someone has posted a new quick, peaceful and reliable method, not thought of b4?
I know it's very unlikely, but an irrational part of me is always hoping someone has found something new and revolutionary to ctb.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream, aanka, Jumper Geo and 4 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I browse all the hanging and partial threads to see if someone has figured out a way to make a ctb attempt successful. I look to see if anyone has any new tips on finding the sweet spot.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I browse all the hanging and partial threads to see if someone has figured out a way to make a ctb attempt successful. I look to see if anyone has any new tips on finding the sweet spot.
Same. All I get is expanding head feeling, don't know how to just compress carotids.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Jumper Geo
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
A breakthrough has to come sometime, doesn't it?

• Love
Reactions: lostangel, MsMaudlin, Jumper Geo and 2 others
P

Paralysed&Poorly

Jul 19, 2020
sounds like my post from earlier about refreshing the forum constantly

i feel for you

• Aww..
Reactions: Jumper Geo and esse_est_percipi
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
OK you will probably think I'm mad, hey I'm on SS I am mad, :smiling: I'm not an expert and I have not tested this method as I don't think it will shrink enough to be effective but if there are any experts in this field they may be able to give an expert opinion, I thought leather collars shrank I know leather jackets don't but if a leather collar or similar material shrank after it dry's you could get really hammered and maybe pop some Valium to have a peaceful nights sleep with a damp collar on and as it dry's and shrinks will give you a peaceful way to CTB. you may need a small heater positioned blowing hot air on your neck/collar.

Just thinking out loud really, obviously there is a long list of risks involved if something went wrong but wouldn't it be great if it was guaranteed to slowly shrink 2 inches over 5 hours, you could CTB while sleeping after a heavy boozing session.

Wide Leather Collar Posture Collar

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Reactions: MsMaudlin
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
OK you will probably think I'm mad, hey I'm on SS I am mad, :smiling: I'm not an expert and I have not tested this method as I don't think it will shrink enough to be effective but if there are any experts in this field they may be able to give an expert opinion, I thought leather collars shrank I know leather jackets don't but if a leather collar or similar material shrank after it dry's you could get really hammered and maybe pop some Valium to have a peaceful nights sleep with a damp collar on and as it dry's and shrinks will give you a peaceful way to CTB. you may need a small heater positioned blowing hot air on your neck/collar.

Just thinking out loud really, obviously there is a long list of risks involved if something went wrong but wouldn't it be great if it was guaranteed to slowly shrink 2 inches over 5 hours, you could CTB while sleeping after a heavy boozing session.

View attachment 39965View attachment 39966

Cheers

Geo
Well that's one I have never thought of. And you are mad (but that's one of your endearing traits!)
Off to research leather collars for plus size women.

A breakthrough has to come sometime, doesn't it?
Yes, it has to, I live in hope of that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I do occasionally see if there is something new (like when the Debreather tool was announced), but most likely, with anything new, I always approach it with a bit of curiosity and scrutiny because I don't want to do something that I have no idea if it would work and end up making a situation worse than it should. As CTB'ing is not a decision taken lightly, the methods used to CTB must be carefully observed, studied, and tailored to each individual as each one's circumstances are different from one another.

With that said, I don't always expect a new method, but if there is, that's great. I already have my method in mind (the firearm) as I trust that a lot, easier to acquire than other things, and reliable & confident with catching my bus that way.