- Jul 23, 2020
So. I thought that I would never be able to CTB but I have a good window of opportunity to do so. If you read my plan you would know why.
- I now have 3 suppliers of SN. I have ordered a PO and it when it arrives I can order the SN for those sources
- I know a pharmacy that sells AEs OtC
- Hotels are open in Ireland
- It looking likely that I can stay over night at my mum's on Christmas night
- I can order a burner phone to the PO box. Using my normal phone was how I got caught the last two times I ranaway
- I seem to have made people in general think that I'm getting better (though I don't know how). My mum has told me so. And I think some hospital staff have said so.
- My consultant said she expects me to be here two months. The only thing stopping a discharge is finding somewhere for me to live
- The PO box being in NI is both a blessing and a curse. It means I can have a burner phone, but the opening times may mean that my chances of getting caught increase. It could mean that I have to hang out on trains and buses for a very long time in that area. This is my biggest concern. Staying in my city really increases my chances of getting caught
- There is still the risk of getting caught in general. Being in the Republic reduces the risk though.
- There is a chance that my mum won't trust me enough to not run away
- There is the chance that the SN won't arrive in time. But then I can OD on caffeine, but AFAIK it has a higher failure rate.