• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

10years2long

Aug 14, 2023
Because if it's not timed right, someone can just come right in resuscitate you and after you recover physically, you'll be locked up somewhere for mental issues.
Simply getting or having a DNR doesn't necessarily raise red flags if you do it right. And if people are spending the time and effort and trying to go for this, I hope you've taken the time to do a quick DNR with your provider

Reactions: sserafim, loopdaloop, penguinl0v3s and 2 others
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
If I'm in my 20s, would getting a DNR not raise red flags either way?

Reactions: sserafim
O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
Red flags? DNR? Who cares. They are gonna put you in a ward anyways if you fail.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sserafim

10years2long

Aug 14, 2023
If it's written correctly and he's taking the right meds, it will guarantee it. Let's say you need four hours, but if someone finds you an hour or two… If you have the DNR on you, they are not allowed to perform any life-saving techniques or aid of any kind.

Maybe start it off with… I have a friend who had a seizure and is now basically a vegetable and it's really difficult on the family and it's such a burden. I put a lot of thought into it and I don't want to put my family through that… So I'd like to have this on file in case something happens to me
Have a bracelet indicating you have a DNR. Have a couple copies on you. I plan to have one hanging from dental around my neck along with another in my pocket.

And notes on top of the DNR, explicitly, stating what you've already written… That you want no aid or treatment of any kind.

This is important if you're going for poly substance. So they can't Narcan you or take the benzos out before you've had time to stop breathing.

I'm even thinking of going the extra mile and having a sign that says biohazard use hazmat team for safety or something like that… That'll buy me another half an hour at least

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Can you get one from your primary care physician? Will they think it's weird if you want one in your early 20s?