• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
So this is a bit suicide related but im certain Blade would be definitely be an active member on this site if he was real. I mean just look at his voice lines. IMG 20231115 WA0012 IMG 20231115 WA0010

Same with Dazai Osamu from Bungou Stray Dogs.

Do yall know any characters that would join this site if they were real?

• Yay!
Reactions: kunikuzushi and _AllCatsAreGrey_
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

Overall, this fairy tale is "funny" because, according to dark interpretations, each character represents some kind of mental illness.

hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

Overall, this fairy tale is "funny" because, according to dark interpretations, each character represents some kind of mental illness.
I definitely could see Eeyore here. Especially since his depression is most likely biological and not from trauma
Squidward
Ooh interesting. Why do you say that?

Reactions: Agon321
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Oohh luocha!!! That I didn't expect since he's so obsessed with reanimation in HI3
At least that's what I heard.
True, but he's intimately connected with death. He lugs around a coffin and all. He'd probably be more in the recovery section, but still super supportive for those preparing to ctb.

Reactions: hoppybunny
hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
True, but he's intimately connected with death. He lugs around a coffin and all. He'd probably be more in the recovery section, but still super supportive for those preparing to ctb.
Ooo