venua

venua

Jul 1, 2023
I've started to realise, oh god, i really do love you. And yet you're so dismissive of me. I thought you loved me, you told me you did and you said you wouldn't lie, so why do you keep going back on yourself? Do you regret me? You mock and belittle me for my issues, and in the same breath are telling me to get better. I don't understand you. Do you want me to get better or not? - Would it make you love me more if I was better? You know I'm trying, you've seen me trying. I'm trying. Why are you so quick to leave? If I mean the word to you, like you said I did. Why are you so deadset on leaving me? You said you wouldn't. You fucking promised me you wouldn't. Why lie? What do you have to gain from lying to me when you know that's the one thing I can't stand? If you want to spend the rest of your life with me, show me that. Instead of trying to leave at every opportunity. You know how badly I need you, you know how badly I love you. And it's like I mean nothing to you.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, Forever Sleep, MarsProxy and 2 others
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
It's what we do, not what we say, that shows our true nature.

Look beyond the words! Look at their posture, their expression and you might learn more by listening less.

And maybe you will come to realize that you need someone else. Maybe you deserve more then what they have to offer.

• Love
Reactions: venua