• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
I'm not looking for personal reasons why I should ctb, I just want to understand what is so good about this existence that people want to force others into it.

The MERE fact that 95% of society spews out emotional guilt "It hurts others" is proof that this life is genuinely worthless and cannot be endorsed from a rational perspective (at least by humans).

Even if things were to get better, being suicidal has shown me a compeltely unempathetic side of humanity that has made me so mad.The only reason I've not attacked people is because I fear prison time and I don't live in a country where I could access a firearm and kill myself to escape the tyranny of 'justice'.

I suppose people will say pleasures like food, sex but those come at a high cost and there are so many negatives associated with overindulging in those pleasures (health problems, societal problems).

T

Tiburcio

I suppose people will say pleasures like food, sex but those come at a high cost and there are so many negatives associated with overindulging in those pleasures (health problems, societal problems).
And good things are the 2% of the things. There is still the other side and the huge amount of shitty things I'm forced to do everyday.

And yes as you said before, almost every good thing brings negative consequences. Fuck this.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I'm not looking for personal reasons why I should ctb, I just want to understand what is so good about this existence that people want to force others into it.

The MERE fact that 95% of society spews out emotional guilt "It hurts others" is proof that this life is genuinely worthless and cannot be endorsed from a rational perspective (at least by humans).

Even if things were to get better, being suicidal has shown me a compeltely unempathetic side of humanity that has made me so mad.The only reason I've not attacked people is because I fear prison time and I don't live in a country where I could access a firearm and kill myself to escape the tyranny of 'justice'.

And even those pleasures aren't achievable by everyone. Sex? Some people cant even get it and of those who do, a lot of them are fucking people below their standards. Then you have people like me who dont even have a sex drive. Food? Yeah eat to much and you get fat. Eat to many greasy foods and you"ll get gallstones. Eat to much outside food and you"ll get diabetes but those are the tasty foods that everyone likes. You just cant win.

So, some people have to put up with all that shit and they don't get any pleasure in return. Its a shit deal (more like forced deal we didn't ask for this) and its sad that many that come after us will have to live in this system.

Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

Mar 31, 2023
R u still active here?

As a child, this question never popped into me. I always wanted to go out and conquer the world.

200w.gif

Your question often comes to my mind starting from my late teens after coming across my own share of toxic family members.
They are cockroaches.

photo-1611773665728-c50288198197

Because of upbringing from cockroach family members, we start to feel insecure within ourselves, form our own protection mechanisms and project them to the outer world.

We stop aiming for bigger things in our life because we were programmed by cockroaches by their own insecurity, which their parents taught them.

200.gif

We need to let go our past and reprogram our brain for future happiness.

photo-1606927098462-0e02392e85d3

The solution is:

We need to create our own life story and live our mission and find our own unique meaning in life.

Hope this answers your question.