NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
Im
I am curious to know, if faced with the only option of choosing to CBT or be homeless what would you choose? and why?

I will be facing homelessness in the not too distant future. With chronic housing shortage and increased cost of living, it is inevitable. I have made plans to CBT rather than face homelessness, its not an option for me, but a part of me also feels inferior to those to that would choose otherwise. To me a life without pets, a safe roof over my head and a garden to tend to, lacks any quality and is not worth living- but I have nothing else, I'm alone, unwell and have no family and I also realise those things help me to deal with overwhelming chronic depression. Also I could not physically deal with the stresses of being homeless. I'm a woman in my early 50s', so no chance of things changing, its a fast slippering slope down hill - though it has been that way for the past10 years.
I'm I'm the same boat.
I'm choosing suicide.
There is no point off adding to my suffering for others perception.
Especially others who can't help me.
I also know that even if I had what I wanted and needed to sustain I would still choose suicide.
It would just allow me to leave how I'd like too but I always knew I will not allow myself to be homeless.

Reactions: Manfrotto99
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
I am curious to know, if faced with the only option of choosing to CBT or be homeless what would you choose? and why?

I will be facing homelessness in the not too distant future. With chronic housing shortage and increased cost of living, it is inevitable. I have made plans to CBT rather than face homelessness, its not an option for me, but a part of me also feels inferior to those to that would choose otherwise. To me a life without pets, a safe roof over my head and a garden to tend to, lacks any quality and is not worth living- but I have nothing else, I'm alone, unwell and have no family and I also realise those things help me to deal with overwhelming chronic depression. Also I could not physically deal with the stresses of being homeless. I'm a woman in my early 50s', so no chance of things changing, its a fast slippering slope down hill - though it has been that way for the past10 years.
death absolutely. It's unlikely i will ever be homeless but I still want to die regardless thus if my life were actually bad i'd for sure jump to suicide

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
CTB no question. As a homeless person you are treated and regarded as trash. As a failed human being undeserving of help, respect, or kindness. People all across the spectrums actively wish death on the homeless everyday. I would do it, and I would try to traumatize homeless haters as much as I could on the way out. Fuck those people.
So true. Homeless people are treated like total shit. It's horrible. People see a stray dog and fall over themselves to make sure it's ok.

Reactions: Manfrotto99, jbear824, LittleBlackCat and 1 other person