F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Hey SS, I'm still fairly new here. I've popped up on some threads here and there but haven't really intro'd myself. I am suicidal just like you! For reals though the kind heart of this community has slightly warmed my dead heart. The support everyone has on this site, in this, the darkest moments of all of our lives, is a lifeline in this horrible world. My story is weird and nonsense and is nothing compared to some of the dark stories I've read here. I want to die but I want all of you to overcome and live! I'm such a hypocrite lol. But I'm terrible at reaching out so sorry for that.

Anyway I do have a question, like the title. I have the luxury right now of having no chance of being rescued. This is a gift and a curse. I'm desperately lonely but I can guarantee most methods willl be successful. But also, due to my country some methods like N or SN are difficult. So my question is this for anyone in a similar situation. How does this affect your choice in method? Also those who aren't as lucky as me, what would you do if you had no chance of being interrupted? Is there any extra planning you think is necessary? I wish none of us had to be here but this crazy universe answers to no one. Sending positive vibes to all

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
No easy access to N or SN here.

Being alone and uninterrupted allows several methods. Look at the Resource Compilation sticky at the top of this forum :sunglasses:

Reactions: foxdie