• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

An0nymouse_97

Feb 10, 2020
I am going away tomorrow to a forest (perfect).
I plan on ctb ASAP again like I said in a previous thread, but will probably have to wait until the holiday is over. However, I have all I need to ctb whilst on holiday - just don't want it to be all over the news as I don't think anyone has ever ctb there before...should I wait or do it then? I'm kinda desperate

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It's something only you can answer I'm afraid, if the time is right, you'll know it and the answer will just come clear as day.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
If you need to ask people on a forum if it's time, in my opinion, it isn't. :wink:

A

An0nymouse_97

Feb 10, 2020
It's something only you can answer I'm afraid, if the time is right, you'll know it and the answer will just come clear as day.
I'll see how it goes, already tried 16 times this week
If you need to ask people on a forum if it's time, in my opinion, it isn't. :wink:
no I wasn't specifically asking them. I was just wondering, do I go with my head or my heart

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'll see how it goes, already tried 16 times this week

no I wasn't specifically asking them. I was just wondering, do I go with my head or my heart
Only you can answer that. When the pain gets so bad you wouldn't have to ask which one to follow.

Reactions: An0nymouse_97