menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
oh my god the millions of holes on my face keep opening and closing releasing spores into the air, which then grow into massive trees make of intestines and discarded dreams.
the air is just filled with those spores, creating the forest of endtrails. jesus its hard to walk there because of the smell, but it does look nice at the end of it.
at the end of the forest lies a hole that leads down for miles. the necks of the old teachers i had are twisted into long candy canes, intertwined while they scream about the ending of the cycle, oh and by the way the candy canes taste awful. burnt hair.
the hole does have a swing at the entrance but its easier to just fall because the birdhouses wont stop poking you about your rent. ugh so annoying.
what lies at the bottom of the hole you ask? the city of entrails. the forest's smell was bad enough but this place? dont even get me started. the cities buildings made of paper and blood, like paper mache. the intestinal trees and grass line every block and garden. the citizens look like theyre made of wax, but no dont get your hopes up its just dried up layers of tears stacked into a membrane of skin. eyballs grow everywhere so its hard to tell which ones they can see out of, i would usually ask but thats just rude.
kvvFyy7.gif
kvvFyy7.gif
kvvFyy7.gif
kvvFyy7.gif
kvvFyy7.gif
bk2hwgw.gif

Attachments

• 1599595606237.png
    1599595606237.png
    1 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: reggiesaurus
reggiesaurus