• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

onlyhere4mydog

May 24, 2024
So I'm pretty much done with my experience in this plane but I love my dog more then I hate my life. For this reason I will stay alive, and give him the best possible life, until he passes on. With my boy being 5, I see another 10-15 years or so.

Then, I'll hopefully end up in one of those suicide pods somewhere in Switzerland. Both my parents have cancer we so I'm sure I'll end up with a terminal diagnosis eventually, which should buy me a ticket to the pods.

The pod is like my defacto retirement plan alternative. I'm really hoping that in the next 10 years there is new legislation that will allow me to buy a pod and use it in my own home, in the US…but very doubtful that'll happen so looks like I'm going to Switzerland…eventually. Its so annoying we really can't opt out of our life in a "free country"

I know my thinking is weird AF, anyone else have a similar plan, hopeless in life but still in love with their pet?

Kinda just needed to vent this out today. Thanks for listening.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, cran, Circles and 4 others
cran

cran

May 27, 2024
The exact reason why I'm trying my best to not CTB for now. It's silly, but it's the small things that help.

Reactions: onlyhere4mydog