• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Literalgarbage

Literalgarbage

Sep 10, 2020
So i was gonna go try to suffocate myself today and see if i can try to not take off the bag and i thought what if i use a mask, not those thin masks though. I tried it and i never freaked out once/ tried to get air, i started to feel dizzy abit and i took the bag off. Why did i do that you ask, so i can tell this discovery before i try again.

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Thank you for your input and altruism, but to be (maybe painfully) honest, we know why you took the bag off...
To breathe.
Next time you will take it off even earlier, and won't be that relaxed if you were serious about dying.
And then eventually, after several "attempts", you will search for another method which could actually work (provided that the CTB attempt is serious, which is still miles from it).

But we will be here for you and will enjoy your company for a while... and/or we will wish you a safe journey once you consider IT for real. :hug:

• Wow
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Literalgarbage

Literalgarbage

Sep 10, 2020
Thank you for your input and altruism, but to be (maybe painfully) honest, we know why you took the bag off...
To breathe.
Next time you will take it off even earlier, and won't be that relaxed if you were serious about dying.
And then eventually, after several "attempts", you will search for another method which could actually work (provided that the CTB attempt is serious, which is still miles from it).

But we will be here for you and will enjoy your company for a while... and/or we will wish you a safe journey once you consider IT for real. :hug: