Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
I thought the game would release soon but it says 31dec 22. I probably won't be able to ever play it because I plan to go in October. It also doesn't really bother me anymore.

Maybe I will stay alive who knows? My mind is very confusing currently.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
At the rate things are going, I don't think I'll make it to December either, to be honest.

There's a lot of things I was really excited to play that too I probably won't be able to. It sucks. I was really happy when I watched the event for this one, but it doesn't matter anymore.

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
At the rate things are going, I don't think I'll make it to December either, to be honest.

There's a lot of things I was really excited to play that too I probably won't be able to. It sucks. I was really happy when I watched the event for this one, but it doesn't matter anymore.
Yeah right. I mean playing games won't fix you. I can play a lot but in the end I still feel the same, it just distracts for a few hours and after you go to bed feeling nothing.

Sometimes I think oh I can watch a good movie or play my favorite game for "fun" but I don't have fun it only helps to keep my head above the water.

Achlys

Achlys

So tired...
Apr 23, 2022
Yeah right. I mean playing games won't fix you. I can play a lot but in the end I still feel the same, it just distracts for a few hours and after you go to bed feeling nothing.

Sometimes I think oh I can watch a good movie or play my favorite game for "fun" but I don't have fun it only helps to keep my head above the water.

It's the same with me. I play video games a lot to distract myself, but I always end up thinking of suicide after a while. Makes it hard to enjoy. What games do you play?

Reactions: Lullaby
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This is how I feel about Sonic Frontiers and Pokémon Scarlet/Violet. They're the only games releasing in late 2022 that I'm worried I might CTB too early for. Kind of hope they suck for that reason. 😅

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
It's the same with me. I play video games a lot to distract myself, but I always end up thinking of suicide after a while. Makes it hard to enjoy. What games do you play?
GTA, Life is Strange, Watchdogs, Sims 4 that stuff.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Same. They are merely a distraction, not a cure. I've recently grown numb to my hobbies and interests. Kinda makes me believe that my time is coming.

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
This is how I feel about Sonic Frontiers and Pokémon Scarlet/Violet. They're the only games releasing in late 2022 that I'm worried I might CTB too early for. Kind of hope they suck for that

This is how I feel about Sonic Frontiers and Pokémon Scarlet/Violet. They're the only games releasing in late 2022 that I'm worried I might CTB too early for. Kind of hope they suck for that reason. 😅
Yeah I just think even when this game will be good, I have no joy anyway.
Same. They are merely a distraction, not a cure. I've recently grown numb to my hobbies and interests. Kinda makes me believe that my time is coming.
Sorry to hear that. Yeah I know what you mean.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Yeah it's disappointing. I have horizon forbidden west and I was so excited to play, and I just can't focus on it. It's a beautiful game too, it sucks.

I got my first platinum trophy last night and I figured that would be a good motivator to play more games; I don't have to focus on the story and I can just stick to the tasks.

I was going to go back and play life is strange true colors, but it's too triggering for me to get through now. I started crying not too long after I began playing. There's always something that's going to remind you of a situation, a place or a person from your real life and it just ruins everything.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not enjoy anything personally, there is nothing for me to look forward to and there is no reason for me to stay here. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.