sasshimi

sasshimi

david lynched me
Aug 20, 2019
I posted not too long ago for "finally doing it tonight" yesterday evening.
Well, I ran into some problems and I might have to postpone my ctb date for another day or so... for now. :/ yay! Regardless I still have everything set according to plan, it's just that certain events have arised in my vicinity. I'm supposedly on my path to recovery since my admission to the psych ward and I'm still hanging onto the idea of ctb before the end years. For recovery, I'm still on the fence about this whole Group DBT I attend to on a weekly basis though to be fair its still in its beginning stage, it might turn beneficial for me. I highly prefer to do it around night time, though I still need to scout for an appropriate secluded forest in my area. I would really prefer to avoid traumatizing my family so doing it at home is not an option.
Bleugjh I love substance abuse

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Cheers, Manaaja and 2 others
I

irememberinnocence

Student
Jun 10, 2020
DBT can definitely be really helpful for mental health and building a life. It's challenging in the beginning and you definitely benefit more as time goes along an the skills become ingrained. Helps if you can join some online communities for it too. There's peer support on Facebook, Youtube and to a lesser extent Reddit and Discord.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Whatever happens, I wish you the best. At least you have a plan so you can exit at a time of your choosing. I also would like to ctb in a forest. In my case I hope to never be found.

• Hugs
Reactions: sasshimi
sasshimi

sasshimi

david lynched me
Aug 20, 2019
Whatever happens, I wish you the best. At least you have a plan so you can exit at a time of your choosing. I also would like to ctb in a forest. In my case I hope to never be found.
@FuneralCry
Thank you for your kind words, I wish you the best as well. It'll be tough to overcome SI. Ctb in a forest is ideally the perfect setting, becoming one with nature once and for all ❤