• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
i slit my wrists using a sharp pocket knife deep enough, submerge it under warm water (from what ive heard it helps blood flow and prevents it from clogging) until i bleed out and die

or, i take 30x500mg tablets of paracetamol (not sure if thats enough) and chug it down with a glass of water in hopes of CTB.

——

these are the two methods in which im most comfortable with, although i want to reduce the risk of anything going wrong and ensure a higher chance of success

cutting is something ive done several times (the numbing feeling is so addictive), although it is never to the point where im at risk of dying. often the blood races down before drying and clogging up the cut.

my main concern of cutting too deep is that i hit a nerve, lose the ability to function my hand, and somehow not die, but instead now live my already miserable life with a disabled hand.

paracetamol is hard to buy at my age and doesnt help that i look super young, although my mum has been prescribed a pack of it a while ago, roughly containing 30x500mg tablets.
i can also attempt to get more since theyre sold almost everywhere.

although for OD i heard that if it doesnt kill you, there are instead many side effects which i do not want to risk. as well as OD often being prone to have you just vomiting up your pills

JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
Do you think you could do it deep enough? It is very hard to hit what you need to hit. I'd recommend doing it high or tipsy if you don't think you have the confidence. Overdose is hard to achieve and it's painful afterwards. I survived a paracetamol overdose a few years ago. It's hard to od on paracetamol. I'd recommend fasting if you were planning on overdose.

Reactions: Cats keep me alive and bussy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Neither of them are really recommended for ctb, I think attempting either of them would just lead to more suffering. Cutting is a self harm method with a less than 2% success rate. There are many posts on here explaining that paracetamol is a terrible idea for ctb, if it was a reliable method it wouldn't be so easily accessible, I read that paracetamol od can just lead to liver damage.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and bussy
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Both are low success rates, although because it's easier to over overdose, than it is to over cut, overdose is higher. Recommend searching for better options tho.

It also matters what you're ODing on, and to make sure that you do in fact, over overdose.

Last edited:
Reactions: bussy
bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
Do you think you could do it deep enough? It is very hard to hit what you need to hit. I'd recommend doing it high or tipsy if you don't think you have the confidence. Overdose is hard to achieve and it's painful afterwards. I survived a paracetamol overdose a few years ago. It's hard to od on paracetamol. I'd recommend fasting if you were planning on overdose.
possibly, as i tend to cut several times in the same spot. i guess if i continue without stopping id eventually hit it.
being tipsy while doing it sounds a lot better as well, thanks for the advice

X

xyazyppgy

Aug 21, 2023
Have you considered using blood thinners? For a double effect to enhance either method you choose in your journey

Reactions: bussy
bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
Have you considered using blood thinners? For a double effect to enhance either method you choose in your journey
not until youve mentioned it! probably would make it easier, but unsure on how easy it would be to obtain them. id try see if i can get them without a prescription. thanks