• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Who here had a horrific high school experience which scarred them for life?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ScaredOfLife, shattered dreams and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

Me. They were the worst days of my life and marked me forever. Even if I had no bullies, fuck it, only remembering high school drives me to anxiety.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, FadedMemory, Luke and 2 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Me. They were the worst days of my life and marked me forever. Even if I had no bullies, fuck it, only remembering high school drives me to anxiety.

Same here, I don't have any particular trauma from those days but the overall experience was horrible, I'm 29 now and I can trace all my actual problems in every aspect of my life to that period.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, shattered dreams, Caerula and 2 others
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
I never even attended HS

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caerula
T

Tiburcio

Same here, I don't have any particular trauma from those days but the overall experience was horrible, I'm 29 now and I can trace all my actual problems in every aspect of my life to that period.
High school days are shitty days. My problems came mainly from them like you. I literally have nightmares thinking I'm still on that hellhole.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, shattered dreams, Luke and 4 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Every time someone tried to bully me in High School, I beat the shit out of him or started bullying him so High School wasn't so bad for me. Every time someone tried to bully a friend of mine, I would teach him a lesson too. I almost got sent to juvenile hall though because in this garbage society, if you are violent, you are automatically the bad guy. It's okay for people to mentally abuse other people all they want, destroy people's reputations with rumors all they want, but once you start throwing punches, you are seen as a thug who should be locked up. So many times, the asshat assistant principal punished me with detentions, suspensions etc. I regret not beating the shit out of that piece of shit. I should have... He tried to ruin my life for doing society a favor. The guy really was an asshat. Most students hated him. One guy actually tried to beat him up once. This guy was always trying to get everyone in serious trouble and was a on power trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: shattered dreams, Luke, Tomasnil and 5 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula, I've waited so long and 1 other person
I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
It's Funny Cuz i hated high school, but I love Teen Movies.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and Caerula
I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I wonder if the movies represent what those times could be.
Do You Have A Favorite?
A Couple Are Superbad & Submarie.

C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Do You Have A Favorite?
A Couple Are Superbad & Submarie.
I don't watch enough movies in general so I have to try Superbad and Submarine :D The only one I can think of is Breakfast Club and I absolutely love it :D

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, shattered dreams, Severen and 3 others
I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I don't watch enough movies in general so I have to try Superbad and Submarine :D The only one I can think of is Breakfast Club and I absolutely love it :D
I cry like a bitch at that movie. Thanks for the thought. I Might Have My Day Planned Out. plz watch it's only 8 sec

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ScaredOfLife and Caerula
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Smilla... I'm 41 y/o and one of my recurring dreams or nightmares is that I'm stuck in high school and I can't get out. Like I'm wandering the hallways with lots of kids everywhere and I'm looking for the right office so I can drop out and I can't find it. In fact I just had 1 the other night.

And it's because I had a horrible high school experience. For starters it took me 6 years to graduate high school mainly because I started working 2 days after my 16th Birthday in the 10th grade and by the time I was 17 I was working up to 45 hours a week after school from 5:00pm till either 12:00am or 1:00am because I had a car payment, Car insurance, and gas for my car to pay... not to mention I wanted nice clothes, video games, music cd's, and other stuff.

Also my mom wouldn't let me drop out, go to summer school or even get a GED even though college wasn't an issue or an option in my life back then.

And that's just for starters!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, Caerula and 3 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

The Breakfast Club is an amazing movie. And I love that song in it.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife, shattered dreams, I've waited so long and 1 other person
JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
I suffer each year but every time I think it's going to get better next year, I've been telling myself that since my first day now I'm nearing my last and it hasn't improved a bit.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Luke, Caerula and 1 other person
deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
As a bully, sorry. But not sorry enough, clearly. Killing myself is well and good but an apology to that one person first would be best, huh. Maybe at the veery end; as a shit, am not willing to out myself to him and his now.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Smilla... I'm 41 y/o and one of my recurring dreams or nightmares is that I'm stuck in high school and I can't get out. Like I'm wandering the hallways with lots of kids everywhere and I'm looking for the right office so I can drop out and I can't find it. In fact I just had 1 the other night.

And it's because I had a horrible high school experience. For starters it took me 6 years to graduate high school mainly because I started working 2 days after my 16th Birthday in the 10th grade and by the time I was 17 I was working up to 45 hours a week after school from 5:00pm till either 12:00am or 1:00am because I had a car payment, Car insurance, and gas for my car to pay... not to mention I wanted nice clothes, video games, music cd's, and other stuff.

Also my mom wouldn't let me drop out, go to summer school or even get a GED even though college wasn't an issue or an option in my life back then.

And that's just for starters!

I always have those dreams.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, shattered dreams and 1 other person
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I went to a private boarding school for high school. My parents couldn't afford it, but my mother (Being the narcissist she was) glamoured and sneered at others at every opportunity when I was with her (Imagine, super markets, parks, restaurants, doctors offices, hospitals, etc) about how her 'superior' son went to an elite private boarding school. She intentionally made others feel uncomfortable and was incredibly passive aggressive in her demeanor.

9th - almost all of 11th grade I went to this school. I had a handful of foreign friends (Mostly Asian) who I was able to somewhat identify with because of their strict parents. We hung out a lot and I never really felt.. Alone? When junior year hit, I started to respond to the essentially constant neglect and abuse that I had went through. I started smoking cigarettes, skipping classes, and hanging out with a group of Albanians from across town. The school's initial response was pretty relaxed about the whole thing, they wanted me gone for a long time. I never made the grades, and I maintained a 2.3 GPA throughout freshmen and sophomore year. Junior year dropped my GPA down to a 1.4

Initially the school just called my parents, told them I had been missing classes, and smelled like cigarettes. My room was trashed as a result and any sort of allowance I was given was stripped (Meanwhile my 12 year old brother is smoking pot, and my parents did not give a fuck). I responded pretty poorly to the whole trashing of my room and not being given any sort of allowance. I stole my mothers jewelry and pawned it to my Albanian friends. I sort of figured that I'm underweight, unhealthy, and my mother has all these nice things, while she spends my child support on herself. She takes me to the salvation army for clothing, while my step-brother and step-sister are wearing brand new clothing from the mall.

So of course, by this time it's December. My mom suspects someone is stealing her jewelry, and because my drug addict brother (Who graduated to downers and sleeping pills) is incapable of such an action, I am the one solely responsible. My parents confronted my Albanian friends (lol) when they came to pick me up, and made a scene. Eventually the police showed up and the Albanians were advised to not come near my house. All of my gundam models were smashed and trashed. I had a hobby of restoring and building electronics like radios and clocks, which were also smashed. My SNES and PS2 were also smashed. I'm fairly certain I probably lost over $500 dollars in games, that I paid for from working for my dad (Who my mother divorced when I was 5 months old).

So January, I get a job at a local burger king. I help my Albanian friends get a job there. We hang out and have a good time. Eventually, my mother finds out that the Albanians are working there, and goes in and makes a tremendous scene. Well, I get fired. I double down on my mother and tell the Dean to 'Go fuck himself' and leave school and refuse to return for a week. I run off and stay at a friends house until my mother threatens to call the police. I begrudgingly return home.

By this time it is March, and I have been placed onto permanent probation with the school, If I skip class or break the rules, I will be kicked out. I don't want this to happen. So the agreement with the dean is that I have to attend daily meetings with the school social worker and my class load is modified. His reasoning for this is because 'You're attitude and temperament are not in line with the values of this school.' My response is 'fuck that.' I don't skip classes out of fear of what my mother will do, but I do skip with the social worker. I have zero interest in sitting down with some asshole and discussing my feelings or issues. I don't care.

Around late march, I meet a group of girls that go to a nearby Catholic school. I eventually lose my virginity to one of them and I eventually sleep with all of them. In late April, I was caught getting head from one of them on school grounds (It was totally worth it) and I was thrown out of school. That day my mother took me to a psychiatrist who without even asking me a single question, having me fill out a paper test, and listening solely to my mother diagnosed me as 'bipolar' (lol) and sent me to a psychward for inpatient for 3 weeks.

When I got out, I was put into public school and sent to an alternative school with no friends and absolutely no fucking way to relate to anyone there. I was forced to stay a semester past my senior year. And I was medicated on god knows how many fucking drugs.

Fuck high school.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Livide Lamb, saffron and 3 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I went to a private boarding school for high school. My parents couldn't afford it, but my mother (Being the narcissist she was) glamoured and sneered at others at every opportunity when I was with her (Imagine, super markets, parks, restaurants, doctors offices, hospitals, etc) about how her 'superior' son went to an elite private boarding school. She intentionally made others feel uncomfortable and was incredibly passive aggressive in her demeanor.

9th - almost all of 11th grade I went to this school. I had a handful of foreign friends (Mostly Asian) who I was able to somewhat identify with because of their strict parents. We hung out a lot and I never really felt.. Alone? When junior year hit, I started to respond to the essentially constant neglect and abuse that I had went through. I started smoking cigarettes, skipping classes, and hanging out with a group of Albanians from across town. The school's initial response was pretty relaxed about the whole thing, they wanted me gone for a long time. I never made the grades, and I maintained a 2.3 GPA throughout freshmen and sophomore year. Junior year dropped my GPA down to a 1.4

Initially the school just called my parents, told them I had been missing classes, and smelled like cigarettes. My room was trashed as a result and any sort of allowance I was given was stripped (Meanwhile my 12 year old brother is smoking pot, and my parents did not give a fuck). I responded pretty poorly to the whole trashing of my room and not being given any sort of allowance. I stole my mothers jewelry and pawned it to my Albanian friends. I sort of figured that I'm underweight, unhealthy, and my mother has all these nice things, while she spends my child support on herself. She takes me to the salvation army for clothing, while my step-brother and step-sister are wearing brand new clothing from the mall.

So of course, by this time it's December. My mom suspects someone is stealing her jewelry, and because my drug addict brother (Who graduated to downers and sleeping pills) is incapable of such an action, I am the one solely responsible. My parents confronted my Albanian friends (lol) when they came to pick me up, and made a scene. Eventually the police showed up and the Albanians were advised to not come near my house. All of my gundam models were smashed and trashed. I had a hobby of restoring and building electronics like radios and clocks, which were also smashed. My SNES and PS2 were also smashed. I'm fairly certain I probably lost over $500 dollars in games, that I paid for from working for my dad (Who my mother divorced when I was 5 months old).

So January, I get a job at a local burger king. I help my Albanian friends get a job there. We hang out and have a good time. Eventually, my mother finds out that the Albanians are working there, and goes in and makes a tremendous scene. Well, I get fired. I double down on my mother and tell the Dean to 'Go fuck himself' and leave school and refuse to return for a week. I run off and stay at a friends house until my mother threatens to call the police. I begrudgingly return home.

By this time it is March, and I have been placed onto permanent probation with the school, If I skip class or break the rules, I will be kicked out. I don't want this to happen. So the agreement with the dean is that I have to attend daily meetings with the school social worker and my class load is modified. His reasoning for this is because 'You're attitude and temperament are not in line with the values of this school.' My response is 'fuck that.' I don't skip classes out of fear of what my mother will do, but I do skip with the social worker. I have zero interest in sitting down with some asshole and discussing my feelings or issues. I don't care.

Around late march, I meet a group of girls that go to a nearby Catholic school. I eventually lose my virginity to one of them and I eventually sleep with all of them. In late April, I was caught getting head from one of them on school grounds (It was totally worth it) and I was thrown out of school. That day my mother took me to a psychiatrist who without even asking me a single question, having me fill out a paper test, and listening solely to my mother diagnosed me as 'bipolar' (lol) and sent me to a psychward for inpatient for 3 weeks.

When I got out, I was put into public school and sent to an alternative school with no friends and absolutely no fucking way to relate to anyone there. I was forced to stay a semester past my senior year. And I was medicated on god knows how many fucking drugs.

Fuck high school.

Thats quite a story

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula, Threads and 1 other person
Mizule

Mizule

Jul 22, 2018
Horrendous experiences.Can not even of speak of it,I try to forget about it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and Caerula
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
It was not terrible except in the fact that I lost my close friends, one by one, due to my dysfunction, and never felt I belonged.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Who here had a horrific high school experience which scarred them for life?

I was bullied and beat-up all the time. I made good grades so I enjoyed the learning aspect, but I dreaded going into school each day, knowing I was going to get bullied. Oddly enough, in college I had a lot of friends. But high-school scarred me for life.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and Caerula
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I stopped going to school before high school. But the experience leading up to that was absolutely vile.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Smilla
Darrenloses

Darrenloses

Student
Nov 27, 2018
I was a loner and only rarely got bullied, but the loneliness became unbearable, not to mention my grades were god awful. I left after 3 years, and my dad and grandparents dropped the proverbial "you have to get a job now" Yes, that would have been a smart idea, but my social anxiety was through the roof, I had difficulty leaving my house let alone my bedroom. They didn't see it like that though, they didn't care.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Smilla