• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
Does anybody know any high buildings/bridges in germany
Preferably Hamburg.

In Hamburg there is the Krugkoppelbrücke which is certainly high enough. Only Problem ist the accessibility. It isnt open for pedestrians. And I dont know any spots where you could just go and jump.

I wanna be at the Spot atleast two times.

Once to check if that is the place where I want to CTB, if the feeling is right, mentally prepare myself, stand at the edge so it will be easier to jump and so on

The second time i wanna cbt. Just wanna go up there and jump without any hesitation

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze, icantSleep and AShipinthedark
Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
Or is there atleast a megathread about jumping, what to look out for, how to spot good buildings etc?

I havent found one in the resource compilation

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
That's the problem: all bridges and buildings that are really high enough are secured...

Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
Why jumping and not SN
Multiple reasons: the first is, I dont think SN is a nice way to go, to much can go wrong. With jumping you just need to walk. Which is pretty easy. And with jumping you can reduce the SI by basiclly doing a exposure therapy on yourself, if you go to the same place over and over and over again. So you wont be nervous when the time comes (+ benzos).

Another more personal thing is: I wanted to CTB with my clomethizinole, but couldn't beat my SI. One problem I could identify is, that I really dont like doing stuff at home. Basically I do everything I can not at home: work, learning, working out. I'm just depressed here and dont want any associations with my home in case I fail.

So yeah, sry for the long answer :(
That's the problem: all bridges and buildings that are really high enough are secured...
Yeah it fucking sucks. it really does. I was out all night yesterday to find a good spot, but couldnt find any. Most high buildings aren't open at night for normal people. And its not like I have the money to book every high hotel just to check if its good.
The bridges i found were all to short and the one big one was not for pedestrians (+ some construction guy saw me, asked what I was doing and I needed to sprint away)
Thats why I hope that someone with more knowlege can help me find a good spot

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
Multiple reasons: the first is, I dont think SN is a nice way to go, to much can go wrong. With jumping you just need to walk. Which is pretty easy. And with jumping you can reduce the SI by basiclly doing a exposure therapy on yourself, if you go to the same place over and over and over again. So you wont be nervous when the time comes (+ benzos).

Another more personal thing is: I wanted to CTB with my clomethizinole, but couldn't beat my SI. One problem I could identify is, that I really dont like doing stuff at home. Basically I do everything I can not at home: work, learning, working out. I'm just depressed here and dont want any associations with my home in case I fail.

Yeah it fucking sucks. it really does. I was out all night yesterday to find a good spot, but couldnt find any. Most high buildings aren't open at night for normal people. And its not like I have the money to book every high hotel just to check if its good.
The bridges i found were all to short and the one big one was not for pedestrians (+ some construction guy saw me, asked what I was doing and I needed to sprint away)
I didn't find anything either. Hotels usually don't have windows that can be opened either.
I once stood on a 36-meter-high wooden observation tower. The height was dizzying and I did not dare to jump....

Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
I didn't find anything either. Hotels usually don't have windows that can be opened either.
I once stood on a 36-meter-high wooden observation tower. The height was dizzying and I did not dare to jump....
Would 36 meters be enough though?
And where was the observation tower if I may ask?

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
Would 36 meters be enough though?
And where was the observation tower if I may ask?
No, this height does not guarantee death. Is risky, even though many have died from such a fall. The height should be minimum 50 meters, at least it is recommended. And the ground should not be soft, but hard (concrete).
Der Turm war in einer abgelegenen Gegend in der Nähe von Potsdam. Ich war da nur auf der Durchreise. Man findet solche Aussichtstürme aber in ganz Deutschland…

Reactions: CW36 and Zebulon
Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
No, this height does not guarantee death. Is risky, even though many have died from such a fall. The height should be minimum 50 meters, at least it is recommended. And the ground should not be soft, but hard (concrete).
Der Turm war in einer abgelegenen Gegend in der Nähe von Potsdam. Ich war da nur auf der Durchreise. Man findet solche Aussichtstürme aber in ganz Deutschland…
Yeah, around 100meters should be guaranteed fatal.
Das mit Türmen kenn ich. Ab und an als ich durch Deutschland gefahren bin habe ich solche auch mal gesehen oder eine Brücke, bzw berg abhang.
Der einzige Abhang an den ich mich erinnern kann wurde während Corona aber mit Nezten gesichert. Da ist man an einer komplett Flachen Wand mit eingehauenen "Nägeln" draufgegangen.
Problem ist nur, ich weiß nichtmehr wo die Brücken oder Türme sind.
Und ohne Auto kann ich auch keine Spritztour durch Deutschland machen

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Das mit Türmen kenn ich. Ab und an als ich durch Deutschland gefahren bin habe ich solche auch mal gesehen oder eine Brücke, bzw berg abhang.
Der einzige Abhang an den ich mich erinnern kann wurde während Corona aber mit Nezten gesichert. Da ist man an einer komplett Flachen Wand mit eingehauenen "Nägeln" draufgegangen.
The record survival of a fall was 33,330 feet. So yeah, don't take anything for granted. Head first is almost always fatal, but you can't guarantee you'll be that position by the ground with a high jump.

Reactions: Zebulon
Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
The record survival of a fall was 33,330 feet. So yeah, don't take anything for granted.
Yeah saw that aswell. Thats the shit with CBT without N. The goverment just wanna see us suffer I guess.
But I like skydiving so atleast the fall would be awesome. And you pass out before you hit the ground.
And a dedicated place where you would die in nature seems very reassuring and calming.

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Yeah saw that aswell. Thats the shit with CBT without N. The goverment just wanna see us suffer I guess.
But I like skydiving so atleast the fall would be awesome. And you pass out before you hit the ground.
And a dedicated place where you would die in nature seems very reassuring and calming.
Yes, the system says no. So how come you don't pass out with the initial stages of skydiving, cause the parachute isn't used for a while, is it the backpack, the goggles!? Ah It's the suit isn't it! I wonder what happens if you hit someone on the way down, that would be an interesting court case. Anyway, long as someone does their research and is confident in their method then that's all they can ask for.

Reactions: Zebulon and Conker
Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
Yes, the system says no. So how come you don't pass out with the initial stages of skydiving, cause the parachute isn't used for a while, is it the backpack, the goggles!? Ah It's the suit isn't it! I wonder what happens if you hit someone on the way down, that would be an interesting court case. Anyway, long as someone does their research and is confident in their method then that's all they can ask for.
Thats actually a very good question. I honestly dont know. What I remember was that the guys that jump with you and pull the backpack said so much. I googeld it and found some articles that said so aswell.
If I had enough money to get my own jumping license, that would be my way to go 100%
The good thing is: the people there like me, because im never afraid. I mean their worst case scenario is my best case scenario

Reactions: CW36
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
Ja, nicht wirklich einfach… Aber man kann da auch im Internet nachschauen…

Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
Ja, nicht wirklich einfach… Aber man kann da auch im Internet nachschauen…
Jep, hab gestern auch jede einzelne Hamburger Brücke bei Wikipedia nachgeschaut. Aber bei vielen stand nichts von der Höhe. Dann bin ich zu denen gefahren wo keine Bilder waren oder die hoch genug aussahen, aber leider waren die maximal 20meter über dem Wasser.
Und ohne Auto kann ich leider nicht jeden Ort in Deutschland nachgucken, deswegen meine Hoffnung, dass jemand hier Ahnung von einem guten Spot hat haha

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
Jep, hab gestern auch jede einzelne Hamburger Brücke bei Wikipedia nachgeschaut. Aber bei vielen stand nichts von der Höhe. Dann bin ich zu denen gefahren wo keine Bilder waren oder die hoch genug aussahen, aber leider waren die maximal 20meter über dem Wasser.
Und ohne Auto kann ich leider nicht jeden Ort in Deutschland nachgucken, deswegen meine Hoffnung, dass jemand hier Ahnung von einem guten Spot hat haha
Ja, verstehe… in meiner Gegend finde ich absolut gar nichts, müsste auch weit fahren…

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber and Zebulon
Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
Ja, verstehe… in meiner Gegend finde ich absolut gar nichts, müsste auch weit fahren…
Zwei Leute im gleichen Boot, nur das unseres nicht kentern will.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss and AShipinthedark
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
Zwei Leute im gleichen Boot, nur das unseres nicht kentern will.
Ja, sieht ganz so aus😢. Allerdings war/ ist das nicht unbedingt die Methode meiner Wahl. Habe einige Versuche mit PH hinter mir und bin seitdem irgendwie traumatisiert… es ist verdammt schwer, das durchzuziehen, aber andererseits weiß ich auch nicht, wie ich "leben" soll…

• Aww..
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023

Jumping was my method of choice too but i later aborted that because ik i couldn't beat the SI that comes with it and there have been preventative measures that were put in the place

Reactions: SenseOfLoss and Zebulon
Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
Ja, sieht ganz so aus😢. Allerdings war/ ist das nicht unbedingt die Methode meiner Wahl. Habe einige Versuche mit PH hinter mir und bin seitdem irgendwie traumatisiert… es ist verdammt schwer, das durchzuziehen, aber andererseits weiß ich auch nicht, wie ich "leben" soll…
Das wäre z.B. eine Methode die ich nicht versuchen könnte. Dafür wäre mein SI zu hoch. Ich kann das Gefühl auch nicht ab.
Weißt du was vllt unsere Rettung sein wird: Wenn endlich endlich das Suzidgesetz in Deutschland durchkommt. persönlich glaube ich da nicht dran, dass es menschengerecht umgesetzt werden wird. Aber man kann ja träumen

Well, I hope I can beat the SI with enough prep time. Going to that place alot, getting familiar with it, feeling comfortable. But you're right, the preventative measures are the worst. Just looked up the bridges in germany and there are no one with the height and a pedestrian walkway
Jumping was my method of choice too but i later aborted that because ik i couldn't beat the SI that comes with it and there have been preventative measures that were put in the place

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: fedupwithlife
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
Das wäre z.B. eine Methode die ich nicht versuchen könnte. Dafür wäre mein SI zu hoch. Ich kann das Gefühl auch nicht ab.
Weißt du was vllt unsere Rettung sein wird: Wenn endlich endlich das Suzidgesetz in Deutschland durchkommt. persönlich glaube ich da nicht dran, dass es menschengerecht umgesetzt werden wird. Aber man kann ja träumen
Verstehe ich, aber mangels Alternativen… Ja, das wäre natürlich genial, aber wird nicht kommen…

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Its accessibility and preventative measures for me. I hope you'll be able to find peace and comfort

Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
Its accessibility and preventative measures for me. I hope you'll be able to find peace and comfort
I wish you the same. Just checked all the bridges... Yeah, the preventative measures arent awesome.

Jep, glaube ich leider auch nicht. Und selbst wenn. Locker muss man dafür reich sein und 6 Monate warten oder sowas. Dann ist ein menschenwürdiger Tod sogar nur für die Reichen
Verstehe ich, aber mangels Alternativen… Ja, das wäre natürlich genial, aber wird nicht kommen…

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
I wish you the same. Just checked all the bridges... Yeah, the preventative measures arent awesome.

Jep, glaube ich leider auch nicht. Und selbst wenn. Locker muss man dafür reich sein und 6 Monate warten oder sowas. Dann ist ein menschenwürdiger Tod sogar nur für die Reichen
Its a difficult method to execute that's for sure

icantSleep

icantSleep

Aug 1, 2023
Does anybody know any high buildings/bridges in germany
Preferably Hamburg.

In Hamburg there is the Krugkoppelbrücke which is certainly high enough. Only Problem ist the accessibility. It isnt open for pedestrians. And I dont know any spots where you could just go and jump.

I wanna be at the Spot atleast two times.

Once to check if that is the place where I want to CTB, if the feeling is right, mentally prepare myself, stand at the edge so it will be easier to jump and so on

The second time i wanna cbt. Just wanna go up there and jump without any hesitation

Any help would be greatly appreciated
i think jumping is quick i think mine will be jumping anyway i wish you the best

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Thats actually a very good question. I honestly dont know. What I remember was that the guys that jump with you and pull the backpack said so much. I googeld it and found some articles that said so aswell.
If I had enough money to get my own jumping license, that would be my way to go 100%
The good thing is: the people there like me, because im never afraid. I mean their worst case scenario is my best case scenario
I think I've heard of a similar case, except it was a murder instead. Sabotage.