SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020
Is there a method to push my high BP further up and ctb that way? I'm sure it's not the most pleasant feeling to have a heart attack or stroke, but do you think this could somehow be achieved?

Apologies if this has been addressed already

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I've got the same thing and find that if I work myself up my heart rate and BP go up quite a lot. I also have an exercise bike. So could drink a shit load of super strength coffee and caffeine tablets (was told to avoid caffeine by docs), do a ton of exercise while worrying like crazy and it might induce a heart attack.

However I think that a) it probably won't work, b) would feel terrible, c) would trigger a massive SI even if it did work, and d) would be a horrible way to go when easier options are available.

Some medical student girl did ctb by caffeine overdose which induced a heart attack (I think it was a heart attack).

Reactions: SunnyPotato
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I honestly don't know, but a side effect of SN is tachycardia and on the flip side the high BP also makes you eligible for propranolol which is quite useful when going by SN (not sure on the effect in your case though). Seem to recall some medical records stating heart failure as ultimate cause of death.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Well... yeah, salt or caffein could do it if you're already really high bp, but it would be pretty painful and awful. High bp is more of a slow killer.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I've had some serious worries wrt heart recently, plpitations and pain and let me tell you - it isn't nice.

Not trying to put you off, I'd prefer to go naturally or for it to look natural, but when I thought I was having a heart attack all I wanted to do was ring an ambulance. It was mad I was kind of "oh great, this is it - shit it hurts, where's my phone".

Turns out it wasnt a heart attack, but they don't know what's going on with me - I suspect it's stress.

Reactions: SunnyPotato and voyager
SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020
Thanks all for your input- I kinda figured it would be far from pleasant. I do have ritalin so I'd imagine that would do the trick if I were intent (I'd definitely prefer the total opposite and slip peacefully into downer-induced bliss, though)

J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I also do have a history of very high bp like 240/150 ... But I don't think I can make it help me to get out

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I also do have a history of very high bp like 240/150 ... But I don't think I can make it help me to get out
With a BP of that I'm surprised you're still here.

My head would have popped off.

J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
With a BP of that I'm surprised you're still here.

My head would have popped off.
Yeah I know, during those times I can actually feel and hear the blood pumping in my head.. When I can't carry on, then I get admitted to a hospital... Then it comes down.. This was the case while I was working.. Now am unemployed for an year and I don't get those big bp readings..

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I can feel the blood pumping at 190 over 95. Thats supposed to be a dangerous level.. I think danger means different things to different medical people.

PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I have slightly elevated BP but take lisinopril every so often. It's genetic, most in my family have some level. I feel if you are young-ish and in reasonably good health it's unlikely to kill you. Make you sleepy and sluggish perhaps and just overall not feel great. But it would be such a slow process your SI would almost certainly kick in, and others would likely notice and 'save' you.

J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
My high bp is mainly because of my cigarettes..