• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mimikyu

Mimikyu

Dec 8, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am wondering if it's possible to hide SN as the cause of death during autopsy/toxicology? Is it possible to make the death look natural?

If I am not found after a few days of SN ingestion/CTB, would SN levels decrease and make the death look natural that way? Would the SN be gone by then?

Thanks

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am wondering if it's possible to hide SN as the cause of death during autopsy/toxicology? Is it possible to make the death look natural?

If I am not found after a few days of SN ingestion/CTB, would SN levels decrease and make the death look natural that way? Would the SN be gone by then?

Thanks
I am not a doctor, but for what I heard the autopsy they can tell you ingested sn.

Reactions: Isadeth
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
No, the SN won't just evaporate I'm pretty sure. And the kind of damage it does, I think they will be able to recognize that it's poison

Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Unfortunately with the physiological changes a decedent undergoes upon cell death, the sn will not decrease in levels and the blood will not revert back to normal color/consistency, as well as other obvious signs/labs will detect what's in your system. Sodium nitrite will not be listed as your cause of death, but rather a secondary/related to factor.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Unless they only find a skeleton then no, and even then they might be able to tell.

I suppose you could create a murder mystery where the salt in your salt shaker has been replaced with SN - like someone has done you in.

There was a case of that in India I think (an actual murder).

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
Unless they only find a skeleton then no, and even then they might be able to tell.

I suppose you could create a murder mystery where the salt in your salt shaker has been replaced with SN - like someone has done you in.

There was a case of that in India I think (an actual murder)
In Poland, there was also a case of a murder by the SN, the wife added it to her husband's sandwiches, when he was eating lunch at work, he felt bad, suffered a heart attack and died in the hospital an hour later. it was considered a natural death, the investigation was resumed only a year later, when the wife accidentally confessed to a friend and she reported it to the police

N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
I am seriously considering taking myself into the woods and digging a ditch for myself before I ingest it so that I won't be found for a while and perhaps the evidence will become complicated by the time I'm found.

Last edited: