H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
I imagine that the answer would be a big "no" but...could be any way of hiding that a death was a suicide? I mean, if I CTB with N, the cause of the death would be respiratory arrest, for example. If I left a note for the doctors, wouldn't be tied by the professional secrecy? I am an adult, I should be allowed to decide if I want to keep that it was intentional hidden in order to not to hurt my friends and family. The cause of death would be respiratory arrest (and, for example, I have asthma, so wouldn't be as weird as in other cases), no need to give details about how if I didn't want to. As I said, as adults, we should be able to choose how much information will our families get. No lies, only noy telling that it was intentional.

This is why I want a death which seems natural and I wouldn't leave a note. I don't want people to know I did it to myself

Reactions: Thanatos, marcusuk63 and Kikoo Loool
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Using one of the "accidental" methods seems best if you want to conceal it was a suicide. I'm not sure anyone cares about your rights to privacy after you're gone, though it may vary by location.

Something accidental in a place where you aren't likely to be discovered for years seems to be the best I can think of. Like a deep forest or mountainside somewhere.

• Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
Well, you can try to collaborate with the doctor and tell him to expect your death and ask if he could hide it as sudden heart failure

Reactions: Hel
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Nitrogen exit bag method is undetectable, but you need other person to remove equipment from scene.

Reactions: Hel and TiredHorse
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Nitrogen exit bag method is undetectable, but you need other person to remove equipment from scene.
Wouldn't the other person be charged of murder?

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
It depends on local jurisdiction, but it is a possibility. Anyway, i don't encourage anyone to do it that way. Just saying that this method can be 100% undetectable with some outside help.

Reactions: Hel and jake3d
H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
Thank you all.
Exit bag would be perfect if it wasn't for that: I need a partner to remove everything and that is too much implication and how would I know that is well done?
I wish I could trust a doctor to do it, give me N or whatever and then hide the truth. As a matter of fact, I would like to die in a hospital because I am organ donor: I would want that they saved the lives of other people who really want to live. But that would be too perfect and it's impossible.

About not being found... For me it would be perfect but I know my family: They wouldn't resist. They would need a closure. But a suicide would destroy them. There is no way out for me, I keep trying to find the way and it seems to be impossible, I'm trapped here forever.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
CO poisoning can definitely be made to look accidental since that happens all the time. If you are not been found for long enough, i think SN can, too, since the condition it produces in the body is the same as CO.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
CO poisoning can definitely be made to look accidental since that happens all the time. If you are not been found for long enough, i think SN can, too, since the condition it produces in the body is the same as CO.
Really ?

Fatal CO poisoning is indicated, I believe, by cherry red skin, not the blue that we are told is indicative of NaNo2, so the mechanics of death must surely be different.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Mechanism of death is the same, methemoglobinia, and treatment for the two kinds of poisoning is the same, methylene blue. Indeed, the body turns a different color with SN but (I hope) this may not matter if it takes several days for you to be found.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
You could use H and benzos and make it look like an accidental drug overdose

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Mechanism of death is the same, methemoglobinia, and treatment for the two kinds of poisoning is the same, methylene blue. Indeed, the body turns a different color with SN but (I hope) this may not matter if it takes several days for you to be found.

Ah yes - both inhibit the release and absortion of oxygen from red cells. By process of methaemoglobinia in the case of NaNo2, and carboxyhaemoglobinia in the case of CO.

(Wikipedia is my friend)

H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
You could use H and benzos and make it look like an accidental drug overdose

The thing is I don't take benzos (I refused to take meds) so if I decided to do it now... It wouldn't look like accidental. ANd I don't trust in overdose because I am so unlucky that I would survive, I know, I don't know why, but I know...
CO is one of my preferred methods, but the problem is where. I can't do it in home, obviously, nor in a hotel, it would be dangerous. I have no car and I never go camping to do it in a tent. I have only one possibility of doing this in autumn / winter (I will be far away from my home for a while), but still, nobody would believe that I went to countryside with a tent to sleep there in a trip, specially alone and in that circumstances.

I know, my case it's a very difficult one, it's impossible to do it painless and conceal it. I've been looking for the way for two years and I'm still here, so...

Last edited: