• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I have a hiatus hernia since I was little, basically a hiatus hernia means that the valve that joins my stomach and esophagus is open, so I have a lot of reflux when eating or even drinking, what consequences could this have if I use the SN method?

I'm looking for a lot about it, but I can't find information, I'm panicking about this

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and Soul
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If you read the threads about SN successes and failures, you'll see that burning stomach and throat are common symptoms. With a hiatal hernia, if the reflux action is not currently under control, then with SN the reflux is going to burn much more. So it sounds like this could potentially be a very painful method for you, especially if your GI tract is already inflamed.

Reactions: autumnal and Eren
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Eren, I have the same concerns. My gastrologist tells me there are meds that can help keep one's stomach emptying downward rather than upward — those might help. At the same time, I have enough chronic gastro-pain that another 20 minutes of it won't kill me. 8]

Reactions: Eren
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
If you read the threads about SN successes and failures, you'll see that burning stomach and throat are common symptoms. With a hiatal hernia, if the reflux action is not currently under control, then with SN the reflux is going to burn much more. So it sounds like this could potentially be a very painful method for you, especially if your GI tract is already inflamed.
Thanks for the answer, I have bad luck even for this, I will look for another method.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Does anyone else know about this topic? My options for ctb are limited.

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I really think that you should consider an alternative method, if CTB is really your end goal.

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Anyone else with this problem? It really bothers me not to be able to use this method, hanging I see it more difficult, and my options are very limited.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mediocre and Taran
thereisnoneed

thereisnoneed

Jan 23, 2020
Anyone else with this problem? It really bothers me not to be able to use this method, hanging I see it more difficult, and my options are very limited.
Just curious what is your problem with the hanging method?

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
This is exactly my problem. My chest burns so much already I am in constant agony. My hernia is quite large so it caused a lot of pain and breathing difficulties already. It is the worst but I am happy to see others that can relate to the pain:)
I have been toying with the hanging method as well instead of SN. Been practising but can't get partial right it seems impossible:/

• Hugs