LoneWolf08

LoneWolf08

Dec 31, 2023
Hello there

I'm new here; based in the UK - I just wanted to say hello and see if I can get to chat with likeminded people.

Take care

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, leavingthesoultrap, Forever Sleep and 5 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
hi :) welcome to SaSu. there are a lot of ppl from the UK on here, i'm not 1 of them though😅i look forward to any future posts from u!!!

LoneWolf08

LoneWolf08

Dec 31, 2023
Hello : ) thank you for the welcome message, it's nice of you. how was your day?

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
Hello! New member here as well. Welcome

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Hello : ) thank you for the welcome message, it's nice of you. how was your day?
ofc! np :) my day was just like all my others for the last 6 yrs, lol😅uneventful. how was urs??? 1-10 what would u give it. 10 being awesome, 1 being total shit.

LoneWolf08

LoneWolf08

Dec 31, 2023
Thanks Sleeper System!

Hello deedeme, welcome!

A bit about me, I've been struggling with a bad depression for a couple of years and have been working hard to come out of it, but it's hard and I can't seem to get out of if. I just don't want to see people, so I do my grocery at night or very early in the mornings and use the self-checkout so I don't interact with anyone, go for walks at night in the early hours, and as I work from home, I don't have to see anyone from work, thankfully (most of the time I have my camera off). Because of this I decided to drop here a note and see if I can connect to some people. I've been alone for most of my life and I'm happy being like that but after being in this black hole for so long I felt today that I would introduce myself and see if I can connect to some people.

I hope this message finds you well, whatever you are going through at the moment.
ofc! np :) my day was just like all my others for the last 6 yrs, lol😅uneventful. how was urs??? 1-10 what would u give it. 10 being awesome, 1 being total shit.
Sorry to hear that, have you tried to do something to change it? Why so uneventful? Mine was a 5 within my current circumstances

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and ForgottenAgain
T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Here's an old man from the UK saying hi and hoping you find the connections, help and guidance your maybe looking for whatever they may be. Where in the UK are you based can I ask ?

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Hiya! Welcome, I'm also in the UK, Midlands. I hope you find the connections you're looking for 🫂
Where are you based, if you want to share?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
LoneWolf08

LoneWolf08

Dec 31, 2023
Hello old man and forgotten again, thanks for the messages I'm in Surrey. How are things at your end?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Welcome to this place.

Also I see you followed me a while back and was curious to see you writing here for the first time.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and LoneWolf08
LoneWolf08

LoneWolf08

Dec 31, 2023
Welcome to this place.

Also I see you followed me a while back and was curious to see you writing here for the first time.
Thanks, did I? Can't remember - hope that's ok with you

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu