the-exit-plan

the-exit-plan

porter robinson - fellow feeling
Nov 20, 2020
my sn came in yesterday and due to so many questions around it and the dosages and things, my aim with this account is to provide a photo guide of how things look and should be prepped.

my end goal is to ctb and i think this sort of thing is important to get right and assure (as close as anyone can) that when the bus comes, you'll be at the stop ready to board it too. in the end, i plan on having three glasses prepped just because i am afraid of sicking up the mixture. sure, maybe that is overkill but i simply don't want to be in this place and am ready to pass through to the next.

it's funny—i was in the shower when the package arrived and my mum put it on the stairs for me like it wasn't anything different.

...why aren't you laughing?

Attachments

• 253380D5-3050-486C-A26A-DAA9E975A805.jpeg
    253380D5-3050-486C-A26A-DAA9E975A805.jpeg
    801.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If you have basic questions about SN like that you should definitely do your research first and read up on the resources about SN, there's a lot of information. I found Stan's guide to be very helpful!:)

the-exit-plan

the-exit-plan

porter robinson - fellow feeling
Nov 20, 2020
If you have basic questions about SN like that you should definitely do your research first and read up on the resources about SN, there's a lot of information. I found Stan's guide to be very helpful!:)

i want to do something that's kind of a visual follow-along for stan's guide because like i said i feel too many people ask questions that have obvious answers if you read it.

so.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
i want to do something that's kind of a visual follow-along for stan's guide because like i said i feel too many people ask questions that have obvious answers if you read it.

so.
I dont really understand what you mean by that