• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ceriseange♡

ceriseange♡

ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ᴍᴏᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴍʙ...
Nov 3, 2023
Hi hi <3 So…I'm still alive! Just a little update / vent cause it's been a little while since I've posted. I think the last time I was here I was 21? 22 now baybee <3333 I believe someone I was speaking with privately here passed and it was…kind of a lot to take in.

But I'm back! A little sillier (I'm currently in the stage of coping with my anxiety by acting like everything is fine and silly but its not :) !!!!) and a lot more anxious

Please bear with me if I'm a bit less collected for a bit in any posts / replies, emotions are kind of all over the place rn so I might not be as level headed as I was when I was posting before.

ANYWAY, I guess I tagged this as a vent bc technically i still wanna do the die and the anxiety is all consuming so here's some thingies that are stressing me tf out!

✧ — moving !!! my dad's helping me and now everything is happening the same day early in the morning (moving out, new people moving in, needing an appointment to get my keys, and work !!!!!! at starting at 8am how wonderful)
✧ — school !!! idk wtf im gonna do still and all the regulars keep hounding me like besties i don't even know what i want for breakfast tf
✧ — any responsibilities !!!!!! i feel like shit so keeping up with my volunteering and gym sessions are so hard even tho they're actually easy asf !!! i'm just so emotionally overwhelmed i can't breathe <333333333
✧ — wanting to dive head first into old coping habits !!! (self harm, calorie counting, self degradation, the whole package guys) it's so tempting and at the very least im diving back into the crazy diets bc guys i kinda let myself go over this last episode

Overall im just so anxious and awful but so full of energy that i feel silly in the worst way ????? anyway sorry for the total shift in demeanor again im just
56c12ff37b25556dd2c29e8156e7fa1b 1 <---- me fr guys

HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
Glad to see you're back! I took a little hiatus as well.