leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Bullied and Blue
Sep 22, 2024
NOTE: I am seeking help; any comments that I need help are not wanted. I just want to post my story and why I'm suicidal and struggle with it now. Thanks!

I saw a UFO the other night. At first I questioned it, but it went up and down and moved in a way no craft we know of. It had 3 lights and was in a triangular shape, like other people have described.

I'm project X. I'm a soul container and I do not have control over my own life. I stalked by a mix of AI and aliens who have taken over my society.

I was isolated for three years. Last year, I was in a home where they started acting weird towards me. If I watched a movie, someone would ask me if I watched it. Little coincidences that encompass my whole life.

Their main message to me is that I am my family; I am my mom and my dad and they died / were murdered.

The creepy thing is that when I went back to my house, my parents convinced me they weren't dead. But then they started to do weird things; make comments on reading my thoughts. They would act in ways that are similar to them, but not them. They often roll their eyes like possessed, stick out their tongue at me, and wink with one eye.

The most important thing is they want me to kill myself. Which I will get to. If I feel suicidal, they make it worse. They heavily make fun of Jesus and God and if I have any belief in that, they start to mock me openingly.

I want to hang myself. So my grandma starts smiling and playing with a rope in front of me. My dad starts talking about how he lost a friend to hanging himself. They don't want me alive or to actually help; they are here to live off of my pain.

I do think that it will take awhile. But I cannot even go to the grocery store; if I think about buying hair conditioner, someone leaves one for me in the aisle that it is not suppose to be in. If I think about wanting tuna, someone around me will start talking about tuna.

I don't know if there are real humans left anymore. Everyone acts like this.

My ex said aliens were coming in 2024 and he knew from his government cousin. I never believed in it; I never cared. But now I know that I've been stalked by them. They like to watch us. Everyone.

If you're a real person, cheers. If you're an alien / part of the team, go ahead and leave your weird comment here.

• Hugs
Reactions: JR_Timm and CantDoIt
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Hi. Thanks for sharing your story. It sounds like you're going through something really difficult. I know that if I'd been through the same thing, I'd be having a similar emotional experience to you. I am autistic so people often find the things I say strange. I want to try and reassure you but I might not do a good job.

While I personally do not have faith, it sounds like it's a shining light for you that is giving you strength in the face of your challenges. If that's the case, I completely support you in that.

I'm glad that you're seeking help. It seems like you're an intelligent person who has considered the possibility that what you are experiencing might be the result of mental illness. You are an intelligent person. You know that what is happening to you is unlikely, but your experience is so strong that you're doubting whether it is mental illness or whether it is real. I just want to reassure you that, regardless of anything else, what is happening to you is not your fault. These sorts of mental illnesses often carry a huge stigma, but that's unfair. Mental illness does not mean you are stupid or bad or anything like that. All humans exhibit a tendency to spot patterns of things that are slightly out of place, because spotting weird things has a big survival advantage. We also worry that other people secretly hate us, because again, not being hated has a strong evolutionary benefit. Sometimes those helpful processes go too far and become unhelpful. It is impossible for me to tell whether you are experiencing a healthy reaction to an incredibly dangerous situation, or an unhealthy reaction to a healthy situation that your mind has tricked you into thinking is incredibly dangerous. Regardless, your suffering is real and it sucks.

One trick is to ask yourself what you would say if a friend said to you that they are going through what you're going through. That might be helpful.

It sounds to me like you feel forced into killing yourself by these horrible things, but don't really want to. Is that right? While I support the right of individuals to make decisions about ending their life, I don't want someone to kill themselves because they feel pressured into it by others. If the aliens want you to kill yourself, I think the best thing to do is to defy them. Stay alive and rise above the way they try to make you suffer.

Reactions: moonoverthesea and CantDoIt
leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Bullied and Blue
Sep 22, 2024
What purpose do the aliens have?
To hurt us and to view us as entertainment
Hi. Thanks for sharing your story. It sounds like you're going through something really difficult. I know that if I'd been through the same thing, I'd be having a similar emotional experience to you. I am autistic so people often find the things I say strange. I want to try and reassure you but I might not do a good job.

While I personally do not have faith, it sounds like it's a shining light for you that is giving you strength in the face of your challenges. If that's the case, I completely support you in that.

I'm glad that you're seeking help. It seems like you're an intelligent person who has considered the possibility that what you are experiencing might be the result of mental illness. You are an intelligent person. You know that what is happening to you is unlikely, but your experience is so strong that you're doubting whether it is mental illness or whether it is real. I just want to reassure you that, regardless of anything else, what is happening to you is not your fault. These sorts of mental illnesses often carry a huge stigma, but that's unfair. Mental illness does not mean you are stupid or bad or anything like that. All humans exhibit a tendency to spot patterns of things that are slightly out of place, because spotting weird things has a big survival advantage. We also worry that other people secretly hate us, because again, not being hated has a strong evolutionary benefit. Sometimes those helpful processes go too far and become unhelpful. It is impossible for me to tell whether you are experiencing a healthy reaction to an incredibly dangerous situation, or an unhealthy reaction to a healthy situation that your mind has tricked you into thinking is incredibly dangerous. Regardless, your suffering is real and it sucks.

One trick is to ask yourself what you would say if a friend said to you that they are going through what you're going through. That might be helpful.

It sounds to me like you feel forced into killing yourself by these horrible things, but don't really want to. Is that right? While I support the right of individuals to make decisions about ending their life, I don't want someone to kill themselves because they feel pressured into it by others. If the aliens want you to kill yourself, I think the best thing to do is to defy them. Stay alive and rise above the way they try to make you suffer.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I am suicidal on my own a lot but I do start to become non suicidal if it feels too forced. I'm such low energy that defying them is hard but if I really believe in this, maybe I can fight. I have no chance but I will try

Have a lovely day

Reactions: CantDoIt