highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
Hey. I have to come to a new peace about ending it all. I am a believer in God and I know that I will be going to heaven. I hate my life and everything in it. No hope for the future. Life is not worth living. Just sharing some thoughts since I have no friends and family. I have had visions of heaven which I believe were from God and heaven is true bliss and beauty. I am a little bit scared about my method and the pain but I think if I spend more time reading forum posts it will encourage me. God bless you all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss, kinderbueno, dogteeth and 14 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: highwaytoheaven
F

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
I am a believer in God and I know that I will be going to heaven.
What religion are you believer of perchance? I'm asking because the reason most suicidal, religious people don't do it, is because they think they go to hell, because of it.

Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
Religious or Atheist all are welcome

If you decide to ctb I hope that there is a heaven waiting for you

Reactions: Nothing87, indefinitesleep, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find what you are searching for, I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Dingusguy and highwaytoheaven
highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
What religion are you believer of perchance? I'm asking because the reason most suicidal, religious people don't do it, is because they think they go to hell, because of it.
I am a born again christian [non-denominational] since last year . I had a divine encounter with God on halloween last year.. it changed my life. I know he is real. But I am poor, ugly and alone. Plus many other things that make me beyond depressed. I don't believe I will go to hell for suicide, although I know other believers think that. My belief is that I will go to heaven, and that Jesus gave us eternal life if we believe in him. Life on earth is only going to get increasingly worse. Heaven is way better and I will be closer to God there too
Welcome to the forum!
thanks
Religious or Atheist all are welcome

If you decide to ctb I hope that there is a heaven waiting for you
From some of the posts I've read, I thought christians wouldn't actually be welcome so I thank you for the warm welcome guys.

What is ctb ? Can you send me a link that explains it?

I have been looking into rope method. Will be purchasing soon

• Hugs
Reactions: ChronicPain23, divinemistress36 and Praestat_Mori
B

Bubbly

Aug 8, 2024
Welcome! I have also had these visions, understand the feelings they bring. I hope all goes well for you.

Reactions: Manfrotto99 and highwaytoheaven
highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
Welcome! I have also had these visions, understand the feelings they bring. I hope all goes well for you.
this is comforting to hear that someone can relate.

Heaven is such a beautiful place. Anyone can google 'heaven art' and see for themselves. It makes passing away seem more like a good option.

Heaven feels like my real home. A place of true peace, void of all earthly suffering.

Ironborn

Ironborn

Experienced
Jan 29, 2024
Welcome, hope you find what you are searching for.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I've been watching a lot of Ndes on you tubes and its giving me comfort that there is somewhere better than here after this

Reactions: Manfrotto99, Aprilfarewell4 and highwaytoheaven
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
I am the most spiritual person on the planet, all I can say is you know best, unfortunately SOCIETY let's us all down. Safe travels

Reactions: Manfrotto99, sserafim and divinemistress36
highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
I think we did come here to learn and experience but our soul can choose if it wants out of this difficult learning realm
life was meant to be joyful. But life does not play fair. its not even fair that there's such a lengthy planning process to exit this life.
I am the most spiritual person on the planet, all I can say is you know best, unfortunately SOCIETY let's us all down. Safe travels
we were let down big time

• Hugs
Reactions: Manfrotto99, GoatHerder, sserafim and 1 other person
S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
@highwaytoheaven Hi there. I am also Christian, though my faith has suffered so much these last months, given the hell on earth that I am currently living. I know suicide is wrong and many who do it are not going to heaven. But when you are suffering so much as I am, I really, really struggle to understand that a merciful God, a heavenly father, who loves us more than we can imagine, would send His child to hell when they are suffering so horrendously and can't take it anymore. My faith has taught that you endure suffering no matter what and that God gives graces to withstand it but this iatrogenic, chemical damage and suffering is beyond imagination for most humans. It's unnatural. And yet so is suicide, unfortunately, and not how we are meant to go. The knowledge of this makes it all so much worse for me.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
I think we did come here to learn and experience but our soul can choose if it wants out of this difficult learning realm
I can't feel my soul anymore what does that mean? I feel like what happened to me wasn't supposed to happen. I felt true evil when I lost my brain function. I'll never be able to explain it. What do you think this means for an afterlife? Some people say it doesn't matter because your soul is what goes on, but what if my whole life I felt like I felt my soul inside? And now I don't feel anything there like it's already gone. I'm going soon so this is important to hear what other people think because I can't process internally anymore. I can only listen to other people's words. I can't understand it any other way. Did my soul die because it was held in brain tissue that was killed?

eden101

eden101

Aug 12, 2024
i also believe in heaven very strongly, it gives me hope

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4 and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I can't feel my soul anymore what does that mean? I feel like what happened to me wasn't supposed to happen. I felt true evil when I lost my brain function. I'll never be able to explain it. What do you think this means for an afterlife? Some people say it doesn't matter because your soul is what goes on, but what if my whole life I felt like I felt my soul inside? And now I don't feel anything there like it's already gone. I'm going soon so this is important to hear what other people think because I can't process internally anymore. I can only listen to other people's words. I can't understand it any other way. Did my soul die because it was held in brain tissue that was killed?
I feel like conciousness lives on its energy. Your soul is still there its just our stupid meatsuit, brain, and pain effects it

Reactions: GoatHerder
highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
@highwaytoheaven Hi there. I am also Christian, though my faith has suffered so much these last months, given the hell on earth that I am currently living. I know suicide is wrong and many who do it are not going to heaven. But when you are suffering so much as I am, I really, really struggle to understand that a merciful God, a heavenly father, who loves us more than we can imagine, would send His child to hell when they are suffering so horrendously and can't take it anymore. My faith has taught that you endure suffering no matter what and that God gives graces to withstand it but this iatrogenic, chemical damage and suffering is beyond imagination for most humans. It's unnatural. And yet so is suicide, unfortunately, and not how we are meant to go. The knowledge of this makes it all so much worse for me.
I believe God is merciful too. The Bible says that His mercy endures forever. I have personally seen the goodness of God. I can testify of his existence and his absolute loving kindness. His loving is so healing like no other love that a human gives. It's supernatural.

The suffering of life mentioned in this forum reminds me of the book of Job where he was cursing the day he was born and asking God why he was suffering so much. He did not understand the higher reason for it.

I honestly feel a lot better after receiving prayer from some people now. Prayer is so very powerful. As Steve Harvey says, prayer changes things.

I sometimes question too why he allows us to go through sooo much though, even though his love is so big for us. The Bible says, his ways are higher than our ways, just as how heaven is higher than the earth. That's where faith has to come in and you just have to believe in Him regardless of what is going on in life. Faith is something you build up, and faith comes by hearing. I hope this helps.

Faith is the only thing that has kept me strong. I listened to sermons about christians going to heaven on YouTube today. It was comforting, but I think I want to enter into recovery instead of suicide. God is still good. Christians are called to be the light in this dark world, and if you're reading this, don't give up on God. Don't give up on life.

• Love
Reactions: Manfrotto99 and Cucumberman
S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
I believe God is merciful too. The Bible says that His mercy endures forever. I have personally seen the goodness of God. I can testify of his existence and his absolute loving kindness. His loving is so healing like no other love that a human gives. It's supernatural.

The suffering of life mentioned in this forum reminds me of the book of Job where he was cursing the day he was born and asking God why he was suffering so much. He did not understand the higher reason for it.

I honestly feel a lot better after receiving prayer from some people now. Prayer is so very powerful. As Steve Harvey says, prayer changes things.

I sometimes question too why he allows us to go through sooo much though, even though his love is so big for us. The Bible says, his ways are higher than our ways, just as how heaven is higher than the earth. That's where faith has to come in and you just have to believe in Him regardless of what is going on in life. Faith is something you build up, and faith comes by hearing. I hope this helps.

Faith is the only thing that has kept me strong. I listened to sermons about christians going to heaven on YouTube today. It was comforting, but I think I want to enter into recovery instead of suicide. God is still good. Christians are called to be the light in this dark world, and if you're reading this, don't give up on God. Don't give up on life.
I'm really glad to hear you say that you are going to work on recovery. That's truly wonderful. I would not want anyone to feel like I do...that they cannot bear this any longer. I could not have imagined this, and I have been through a lot, which I won't go into. I can only say that if others were injured as I was and feeling as I do, and they had a way out, they would go. This is not natural, not human. Not how God wants it. I still believe and I love Him. Sometimes, I struggle to imagine Heaven or hell. I'm scared. I don't want to go to hell. I don't want to hurt my family but this chemical injury is not livable, or human.
@highwaytoheaven I agree. Most should not give up on life, many on here should not and thankfully, they do not. But there's a handful of us on here suffering so atrociously... nervous system, chemical damage from pharmaceuticals, medical injury, etc, that just can NOT continue on. It's inhumane suffering. INHUMANE. Look up YouTube videos on akathisia. How would you cope if your skin felt like it was on fire half the time, with pins and needles (clothes hurt even worse), you were so restless during the day that you couldn't sit still through a meal, you are only sleeping 2-4 hours of broken sleep on average, sound is like 2x as loud as it should be, you are overstimulated and can't handle normal conversations with your own family, you have tremors and muscle fisculations, get goosebumps just running your hands on your skin or through your hair, your personality has changed such that you can no longer connect as a human being...you are now a human repellant and have lost your relationships, your marriage is falling apart, you are losing everything.....all from an iron infusion that you got to try to feel better. THIS on top of stomach lining damage, similar to gastritis. So your stomach feels like a raw knot always, gnawing, despite the most bland and mushy foods you eat every day to sustain the measly 115 lbs you now weigh ....all the while you watch your family eat and drink all the good that life has to offer, enjoy life, health and activity. Then your spouse yells at you to just fix yourself, go read scripture and books on Christian suffering, you are terrible for not going to church (since it's hard to be around others or sit still). Oh, and all this in top of your pre existing anxiety, OCD. There's no medication, nothing to help you. And of course, now the worst depression you can possibly imagine. Does this sound like Job?!! Because I don't even think Job had to endure something like this. Then you are going to tell me to have hope enough to stay alive??! That I must endure this for another 30 years or so? Step in my shoes and try it all on.

I know you came on to encourage others and as I said, I am a Christian but for some of us, you can NOT possibly imagine this hell.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Manfrotto99 and CosmeticContests
highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
I'm really glad to hear you say that you are going to work on recovery. That's truly wonderful. I would not want anyone to feel like I do...that they cannot bear this any longer. I could not have imagined this, and I have been through a lot, which I won't go into. I can only say that if others were injured as I was and feeling as I do, and they had a way out, they would go. This is not natural, not human. Not how God wants it. I still believe and I love Him. Sometimes, I struggle to imagine Heaven or hell. I'm scared. I don't want to go to hell. I don't want to hurt my family but this chemical injury is not livable, or human.
@highwaytoheaven I agree. Most should not give up on life, many on here should not and thankfully, they do not. But there's a handful of us on here suffering so atrociously... nervous system, chemical damage from pharmaceuticals, medical injury, etc, that just can NOT continue on. It's inhumane suffering. INHUMANE. Look up YouTube videos on akathisia. How would you cope if your skin felt like it was on fire half the time, with pins and needles (clothes hurt even worse), you were so restless during the day that you couldn't sit still through a meal, you are only sleeping 2-4 hours of broken sleep on average, sound is like 2x as loud as it should be, you are overstimulated and can't handle normal conversations with your own family, you have tremors and muscle fisculations, get goosebumps just running your hands on your skin or through your hair, your personality has changed such that you can no longer connect as a human being...you are now a human repellant and have lost your relationships, your marriage is falling apart, you are losing everything.....all from an iron infusion that you got to try to feel better. THIS on top of stomach lining damage, similar to gastritis. So your stomach feels like a raw knot always, gnawing, despite the most bland and mushy foods you eat every day to sustain the measly 115 lbs you now weigh ....all the while you watch your family eat and drink all the good that life has to offer, enjoy life, health and activity. Then your spouse yells at you to just fix yourself, go read scripture and books on Christian suffering, you are terrible for not going to church (since it's hard to be around others or sit still). Oh, and all this in top of your pre existing anxiety, OCD. There's no medication, nothing to help you. And of course, now the worst depression you can possibly imagine. Does this sound like Job?!! Because I don't even think Job had to endure something like this. Then you are going to tell me to have hope enough to stay alive??! That I must endure this for another 30 years or so? Step in my shoes and try it all on.

I know you came on to encourage others and as I said, I am a Christian but for some of us, you can NOT possibly imagine this hell.

I don't think I will find the right words to bring you any comfort, but I am going to try and write you a prayer here:

Dear Heavenly Father, where 2 or more are gathered, there you are in the midst of us. We lift up your name and magnify you Lord. Father, I know that you are good and that your ways are higher than our human ways. I cannot claim to understand the amount of torment and suffering that @suffering_mo_7 has been going through. It has been beyond bearable to the point of not seeing a way out. It has been back to back suffering and prolonged suffering. Father, your word says that you are the same today, yesterday and forever, and it was the woman's faith that made her well. I intercede on behalf of my friend here that you would lighten their suffering and remove it altogether. I pray for a healing miracle to take place in their life. I pray for hope to be restored and for faith to renewed. Your word says that we should be transformed by the renewing of our mind. I believe that anything is possible, and I have heard stories where you have miraculously healed people when they sleep and even in their dreams and even when they are awake too. Father in your mercy I pray that you would not give up on @suffering_mo_7 even if they have given up on you at points. Bless them with strength, wisdom, peace and a new joy for life, and show your compassion to them and your loving kindness because it is your supernatural love that all humans crave and need to keep going on. If the word of God has become dull to @suffering_mo_7 then please revive the word again in their heart. And Father it is also a physical healing that I am praying for also so that they can live a functioning and healthy life again. Do it for your child and do not let the enemy resist this move of God. Your word says who God blesses no man can curse, and it says in Isaiah 14:27 that no one can stop God when he moves. Father, make a mighty move in @suffering_mo_7 's life, this same day, this same week, this same hour, in Jesus mighty name I pray, amen.

• Love
Reactions: Manfrotto99 and suffering_mo_7
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Welcome to the forum! I hope that you'll find what you're looking for here.

situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
I believe that Christians who believe in God and Christ Jesus will goto heaven when they commit suicide. It is just a sin like any other and he forgives all sins. I have heard reputable preachers state that those who commit suicide will not go to hell, but to heaven.

• Love
Reactions: Manfrotto99, highwaytoheaven and notprettyenough
K

Kali_Yuga13

Student
Jul 11, 2024
And yet so is suicide, unfortunately, and not how we are meant to go. The knowledge of this makes it all so much worse for me.
I am in a similar plight. I already had challenges in life and I made them infinitely worse to the point that I feel I have deviated so far from the life I "should" have lived or would want to live that it feels like a crappy sci-fi horror novel. I'm scared that on the other side of ctb that I will once again be confronted with the consequence of my mistakes and nothing will change. Really what I want is a cosmic eraser and a reset or do over.
Did my soul die because it was held in brain tissue that was killed?
I'm curious what happened to you...but only if you're comfortable sharing. Maybe you already did in a prior post or comment. I've heard an analogy that I like where the body is the antenna that picks up the signal from the higher self. So if your 'antenna' is broken the signal doesn't come through or not very clear but it's still there. Of course we can't easily swap out for a new antenna to test this out :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Manfrotto99 and suffering_mo_7
highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
Try explaining that to the Canaanites, oh you cant, according to the bible he killed them all...
My belief is that God creates life and can take life as well.

I'm on here because I've been feeling suicidal, so I obviously believe in taking your own life too.

Concerning the Canaanites and stories like sodom and Gomorrah, I believe he destroyed them because they were so deep into grave sin and wickedness. God is holy and pure, he doesn't like evil... they say that's why the devil got kicked out of heaven

Reactions: Manfrotto99