sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
i was doing so well omg it happened so fast. like a 24 hour period and i'm fully relapsed lololol
something always happens to remind me my brain's broken and no one will ever love me for long and i'll never find happiness in this lifetime. i just wish i had a good way to CTB i'd be outta here so fast

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: yyytry, ultrasharpy123456, feder and 12 others
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I'm sorry you're feeling like this, maybe try to take some sleep aid so you can escape this life for a few hours. I think if we all had a guaranteed method we would all leave too. I hate every second of being here, hopefully we will be out soon!

• Love
Reactions: SenseOfLoss and heavyeyes
sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
I'm sorry you're feeling like this, maybe try to take some sleep aid so you can escape this life for a few hours. I think if we all had a guaranteed method we would all leave too. I hate every second of being here, hopefully we will be out soon!
i want to but i have to get up early and cancel an appointment or i'll be in trouble 😋 i might take one after that

Reactions: Stormy Raine
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
It sounds like inert gas with a SCUBA/SCBA setup is a promising method in terms of succes.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and SVEN
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
i was doing so well omg it happened so fast. like a 24 hour period and i'm fully relapsed lololol
something always happens to remind me my brain's broken and no one will ever love me for long and i'll never find happiness in this lifetime. i just wish i had a good way to CTB i'd be outta here so fast
If only I had a good way too, I need to find out how to get my hands on sodium nitrite in the UK

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Stormy Raine
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
If only I had a good way too, I need to find out how to get my hands on sodium nitrite in the UK
I think 99% of people on here would CTB if we knew a sure and guaranteed method! The possibility of failing again or becoming physically handicapped because of my method is the only reason I'm still here. Everyday is 1 less day we have to be here!!

• Hugs
Reactions: hermestrimegistus, Praestat_Mori, Sweet Tart and 1 other person
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Everyday is 1 less day we have to be here!!
I love this. It's a brilliant alternative to "look on the bright side" type of thinking

I'm sorry things aren't going well, @sulli Relapses of all kinds suck. You must have been going thru a lot for it to have happened. Sending hugs

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sulli and Praestat_Mori
peelingbananas

peelingbananas

Student
Jul 22, 2023
i'm sorry you feel like this, this sounds like torture. might not be ideal for you since i'm a complete stranger, but if you ever need to talk, you can shoot me a dm! :)

• Love
Reactions: sulli and Praestat_Mori
Extra Expression

Extra Expression

Jul 1, 2023
Ur just like me fr
On the serious note, I could be really happy - but one small little trigger can easily make me spiral and go suicidal.
I understand what you're going through.

• Love
Reactions: fkyou, sulli, feder and 1 other person
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
Relapses suck, but at least you now know that it is possible to feel better. Not all hope is lost yet. I hope you find the strength to fight or if you so choose to leave this world, both are a valid decision and will be respected.

If I remember correctly you had a partner and got better because of it, did something happen? (sorry if I'm wrong or you don't want to talk about it)
Wishing you the best!

Reactions: stage4johnny
jonghyun

jonghyun

trying to do well
May 6, 2023
thinking of u fondly and hope it gets better 4 u soon <3

• Love
Reactions: sulli
sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
Relapses suck, but at least you now know that it is possible to feel better. Not all hope is lost yet. I hope you find the strength to fight or if you so choose to leave this world, both are a valid decision and will be respected.

If I remember correctly you had a partner and got better because of it, did something happen? (sorry if I'm wrong or you don't want to talk about it)
Wishing you the best!
you may be mistaking me for someone else haha, i haven't had a partner in years bc i have no interest in it at the moment (not that it stops people from trying every day). but i appreciate you nonetheless, thank you for your kind words 💕
thinking of u fondly and hope it gets better 4 u soon <3
sasu user jonghyun 🥺🥺🥺🫰

• Love
Reactions: feder
U

unoriginalnick

Aug 10, 2023
How old are you it dose not seem that you speak particularly eloquently.

Reactions: Letmedienow
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
How old are you it dose not seem that you speak particularly eloquently.
Not very friendly...

But lollollol because of relapse? I see where you're coming from...

@sulli how old are you?

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I remember slowly inching back towards being suicidal after years of not being one. Depression took a turn for the worst and outlook started to seem bleaker. I started casually looking up suicide methods and at first. At that time I didn't see myself as being suicidal again. Then eventually I started to think to myself that maybe this is the only way out of all my problems, and that if I don't do it, things will progressively get worse and this pain will only become larger and will cut deeper.

Sucks that your situation puts you in that predicament. I'm really sorry to hear that.