D

descartes

Jan 16, 2021
My spot got blown up tonight in a major way. The one person I thought I could talk to called all my friends and the people I live with and made an intervention. They want me to show them a plan of how I'm gonna get better and be part of society and basically kill my mind with drugs and live a life that I hate and always want to die but just not talk about it. Tonight is my last chance to make an exit I have everything that I need it's just a question of if I will follow through. My ex made me swear to her I'm gonna see a psychiatrist tomorrow. I hate this and I want to kill myself. This is probably gonna be my last post on here because after this I'm either gonna ride the antidepressant train to stagnation hell or float out of here like a butterfly on the breeze. If I had the capacity to love I would love you all but I've lost that just like I've lost everything else in my life. Goodbye friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire, x~Sophia~x, not4us and 2 others
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
You obviously have people who love you. Being dead is forever what harm could it do to try their way for a little bit? Please don't do this impulsively because you feel trapped

Reactions: x~Sophia~x