• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WhiteHeavenSeeker14

Sep 21, 2020
This substance seems reasonably obtainable and kills within 10-20 minutes of overdose. So what's stopping this community from researching this further?

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Niirvana and flank
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Doing a quick search looks like it isn't pleasant and have several physical repercussions if you fail

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Sunset764, Meditation guide and 1 other person
W

WhiteHeavenSeeker14

Sep 21, 2020
Here is what I was thinking. Fill a decently large plastic bag with a significant amount of chloroform, then tie it around your neck with a rope/cloth. Suffocation or overdose, either way I can pass while sleeping.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You don't want it to touch your skin, it will burn. You'd need to soak a cloth.

I have a bottle of chloroform and smelled it, it made my eyes burn, so that's something to consider, as it takes at least 5 minutes to lose consciousness.

Reactions: ShornSoloists and flank
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
This substance seems reasonably obtainable and kills within 10-20 minutes of overdose. So what's stopping this community from researching this further?
You know ,I've never thought of chloroform before. Interesting...….

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Sound tricky to pull off.