Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
I have no one and I'm just wondering if anyone wants to talk?

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Abra and rebelnow111
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Restless... What's up?

Reactions: Pisceslilith
Necrosis

Necrosis

En bokstavelig bjørn som later som om han er menne
Feb 23, 2023
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Same, I realized after so many years after wanting to kms, that I actually want to live but the situation that I am in now makes me want to end it all.

Hiii, how are you?
Same honestly, I wanna live and be happy and make others happy, it just seems impossible because of how I am and that's depressing and humiliating and makes me hate myself. I wish... a lot of things honestly lol, I wish I were mentally healthy, I wish I didn't have BPD, I wish I wasn't obnoxious and desperate for attention... I hate myself so much 😭
...I feel bad, I feel like I'm judging other people with BPD. I don't mean to, it just scares me to know I have it. I hated myself anyway before the diagnosis. I hate myself so much...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: promapicide, GuessWhosBack, Abra and 1 other person
Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
Same honestly, I wanna live and be happy and make others happy, it just seems impossible because of how I am and that's depressing and humiliating and makes me hate myself. I wish... a lot of things honestly lol, I wish I were mentally healthy, I wish I didn't have BPD, I wish I wasn't obnoxious and desperate for attention... I hate myself so much 😭
...I feel bad, I feel like I'm judging other people with BPD. I don't mean to, it just scares me to know I have it. I hated myself anyway before the diagnosis. I hate myself so much...
Sorry to hear that, you're not a bad person for having BPD, it's not your fault. I hope you find the right treatment plan for you. I wish I was normal and could live a happy, normal safe life. I'm so tired of my current situation, I don't know what to do anymore. I just want to feel safe for once.

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Sorry to hear that, you're not a bad person for having BPD, it's not your fault. I hope you find the right treatment plan for you. I wish I was normal and could live a happy, normal safe life. I'm so tired of my current situation, I don't know what to do anymore. I just want to feel safe for once.
Yeah. I wanna believe there's hope for me and other people. It's harder to believe there's hope for me. I wish I could feel secure in literally any relationship/friendship and not let my fears overtake and ruin everything.

MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
Wanna share the situation? Maybe there's someone who has some good advice (although most of it would probably be pointless... I'm sure a lot of people would like to try and be useful).

I wish I knew why I want to ctb, but I'm "chained to life", I live with my wife, who helps me through my depression and makes almost everything... Quite far from our families.

If I ctb she'll be alone and suffer, so it's better I'm the one that suffers. But I'm worried I can't keep doing it indefinitely.

What about you? What crosses your mind?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith and N33dT0D13
Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
Wanna share the situation? Maybe there's someone who has some good advice (although most of it would probably be pointless... I'm sure a lot of people would like to try and be useful).

I wish I knew why I want to ctb, but I'm "chained to life", I live with my wife, who helps me through my depression and makes almost everything... Quite far from our families.

If I ctb she'll be alone and suffer, so it's better I'm the one that suffers. But I'm worried I can't keep doing it indefinitely.

What about you? What crosses your mind?
You're lucky you have someone to turn to, I wish I had that (I don't mean that harshly). I live with relatives who I don't feel safe nor comfortable. I have a lot of trauma caused by them. If I could move tomorrow I would. I'm sorry that you want to ctb. I hope it gets better for you. If you don't mind me asking, how'd you meet your wife?
Yeah. I wanna believe there's hope for me and other people. It's harder to believe there's hope for me. I wish I could feel secure in literally any relationship/friendship and not let my fears overtake and ruin everything.
Valid, I wish the best for you.

gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
yo wrup

• Informative
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and Pisceslilith
milquetoast

milquetoast

sometimes the longest rain yields no rainbow
Aug 21, 2023
hi

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Hey 👋

MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
You're lucky you have someone to turn to, I wish I had that (I don't mean that harshly). I live with relatives who I don't feel safe nor comfortable. I have a lot of trauma caused by them. If I could move tomorrow I would. I'm sorry that you want to ctb. I hope it gets better for you. If you don't mind me asking, how'd you meet your wife?

Valid, I wish the best for you.
I'm sure you're not gonna say something harsh, don't worry.

I hope you'll find a way to move out and have a better life, life might be cruel but it's not always bad things, you never know what is going to happen tomorrow and it could change your life by 180° degrees, and what is happening today can become a thing of the past.

You seem like a good person, I wish you the best best! Don't give up. Nobody can say things WILL get better, but nobody can say they WILL NOT. So they might be.

As for me... I actually met her playing League (LoL) 10 years ago.

I used to fill the emptiness dating a bunch of girls when I was a teen (not proud of that... But at least I've never cheated or lied to anyone) and made myself pretty known as some kind of playboy. Later on life I tried to redeem myself, but that kind of reputation gets "glued" to you for a long long time. She saw past that, we started living together and... We bought a house 4 years ago.

She met me when I had a little company, put a lot of hours into work to make ends meet while paying for rent/food (and her studies later). I was already depressed, but highly functional. Nowadays I'm more of a shell of what a human being is... And even then she didn't run away (although I'm terrified she might someday, but I don't want her to suffer because of me).