MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
These are the two methods I have easy access to. I also own a shotgun and several handguns but prefer to go quietly without blood, brains, and itty bitty pieces of skull shot all over. I mean no big deal.to me but I live on top of a nursing home so people that I work with are going to find me in my apartment. What method is best?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and ebt88
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
These are the two methods I have easy access to. I also own a shotgun and several handguns but prefer to go quietly without blood, brains, and itty bitty pieces of skull shot all over. I mean no big deal.to me but I live on top of a nursing home so people that I work with are going to find me in my apartment. What method is best?

I believe there are guides/megathreads on each of these methods.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

Reactions: Deleted member 17331
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Define best? If you are familiar with H and Argon, then the two are easily combined.

Reactions: autumnal
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
I believe there are guides/megathreads on each of these methods.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/
I dont need a guide. I have read them and know. I want to know what people think is best?
Heroine Overdose. Not helium

MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
I'm not messing with helium because I dont trust manufacturers to not adulterate the helium with oxygen.
It seems a heroine Overdose would be the most preferable method but hardly anyone does.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I guess if you want to go the heroine route, you can keep looking at the gif in your avatar until you succumb to dehydration.

Reactions: MaisieWilliamsLover and autumnal
L

lovehate22

Jun 10, 2020
i have been through a fentanyl overdose , and from what i have read on here its very similiar to sn, overdosing is such a weird experience i wouldn't wish it on anyone, i remember i had snorted some fent, and then i went about my business browsing the internet, all of a sudden i was staring at the screen, but i lost all of my motorskills , i couldn't think at all, it was like i was a vegetable for a brief moment, and then i lost all awareness, my grandma had just come home , and i was making so much noise gasping for air , that everybody in the house heard me , and dialed 9-11 in time to rescue me somehow...

the worst part about fentanyl is that i never even got high, i got 0 pleasure out of it, it only gave me motion sickness , the few times i did it prior to overdosing..

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk