NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
I read about how recently a forum member ctb by snorting fentanyl. It's so peaceful. Unfortunately, it's not easy to get hold of F in Europe, while Heroin is much more easier.

First problem is impurity: H is deadly between 75-600 mg for a opiate-naive person 1. Which means, with - let's say realistically- 30% purity from the dark web vendors, one needs around 2g-3g and more to be sure. It will cost at least around 120$ where I live, so that's fine. Luckily, one can increase the chance of a lethal dose by drinking alcohol or use valium/xanax.
Second problem is admission. Most people don't like needles and injecting, it requires some little skill. Also, I've read that people went unconscious before completly injecting high concentrations of H, I don't know if it's true.

But there are alternatives:

Snorting: I am not sure if it's possible with such a big impure volume (2-5 gr?). I think the nose get's clogged.
Rectal: It sounds weird, but if you read drug forums, this actually works very well to the surprisment of heroin users. The availability is between oral/snorting and injecting. There are also no marks on the arms. One just needs to mix heroine with warm water and release it by pressing the plunger of the syringe into the anus. As far as I know, you don't feel the effect immediately, so one doesn't die with a syringe up your ass, one has the chance to place it away and pull up the shorts. This way, there is also no risk of loosing the heroin when taken orally and risk throwing up, even though, nausea and vomitting might be still possible. Fasting and anti-emetic regimen might work.

One has to lie on the side during this process, which is good, because some people dieing on H- OD die because of aspiration of vomit and lying on the body side on a bed helps prevent this (Note that this might happen with SN as well, so antiemetic is important). Also, on the board, there are reports of unconscious people cutting of blood circulation / nerves to limbs by lieing on the ground or in bad positions, so it's important to stay on bed.

When failure, you loose around 120-200$, had a heroin experience, might get shitty withdrawal symptoms after waking up. Reading on the internet, you don't get addicted at the first try, you have to continue to use heroin for an addiction, and most people who try it out get put off by it. But don't do it, if you think you might get hooked up.

Good thing also, autopsy will say it's a "drug accident", and if it's working, many people won't even understand that heroin was applied rectally, they will look around for a syringe needle. So nobody will know about the rectal administration.

So, anything important I am missing? It seems a very risk-aversive and painless method for me.

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills, passenger27 and gingerplum
Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
I have one question if you want to buy from darknet why not buy F instead of H?

Reactions: NextSummer and gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Everything you said is spot-on.

Get a 3 mL syringe and a 5 mL syringe; I'm not sure what size you'll need, but they're both small.

I would do a practice run or two with warm water so you know what you're doing and how it feels.

Use as little water as possible, and let the powder really dissolve. Maybe use hot water & let it cool.

With rectal administration, drugs get to sidestep around "first pass" metabolism, in which their concentration is greatly reduced before it reaches the bloodstream; a percentage of the drug is lost to the liver and gut.

The upshot of this is that rectal absorption delivers the drug faster, and in a more concentrated dose. It should only take a very small amount of fluid, so it shouldn't be difficult to hold.

Last edited:
Reactions: myopybyproxy, passenger27, Reyki6667 and 2 others
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
I have one question if you want to buy from darknet why not buy F instead of H?

Sure, if that is possible, that's even better. It's a matter of whether it's available or not. H is always there.

Get a 3 mL syringe and a 5 mL syringe; I'm not sure what size you'll need, but they're both small.

I would do a practice run or two with warm water so you know what you're doing and how it feels.

Use as little water as possible, and let the powder really dissolve. Maybe use hot water & let it cool.

With rectal administration, drugs get to sidestep around "first pass" metabolism, in which their concentration is greatly reduced before it reaches the bloodstream; a percentage of the drug is lost to the liver and gut.

The upshot of this is that rectal absorption delivers the drug faster, and in a more concentrated dose. It should only take a very small amount of fluid, so it shouldn't be difficult to hold.

Thank you gingerplum. Why two syringes? Do you think, an amount of 3-4 g will get dissolved in such little amount of water?

Reactions: woodstacker
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Sure, if that is possible, that's even better. It's a matter of whether it's available or not. H is always there.

Thank you gingerplum. Why two syringes? Do you think, an amount of 3-4 g will get dissolved in such little amount of water?

Because I don't know what size syringe you'll need. Maybe get 5 mL and 10 mL syringes; that sounds more reasonable. I really don't know how much water it's going to take, I'm just guessing.

• Love
Reactions: NextSummer and woodstacker
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019

I've found fentanyl solution at 1mg/ml, 10ml on darkweb in Australia.

Its obviously for IV. But can I administer this pre-made solution rectally? And I assume that 10mg F is enough to ctb.

R

Reyki6667

Student
Oct 11, 2019
I can't find someone reliable sending F on my country.
That why I'll probably buy 5g of h and put it in the ass or if I'm lucky, using an automated syringe if I find one or manage to rig one with a automated piston to deliver everything to my bloodstream once activated and regardless of me passing out or not.
I asked around several time their % of purity of their h., some claim to 50% to 65 to not claiming it at all.
Well it's easy to find if they are saying the truth or not about it since h test kits aren't expensive,and there are several brands.

Last edited:
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I'm a simple gal; I see "ass involved", I click.

• Love
Reactions: yetme, Visperidia, InterstateFlowers and 5 others
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Living_Hurts_so_Much and Rocket1Rocket1
jimbob1000

jimbob1000

Student
Feb 21, 2020
think im gonna try this method. never done h before, but it could be a peaceful way to go , does anybody know the shelf life of h ?

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
Is this even possible?

Would 3grs of heroin plugged make you od?

Read everything I could about it on the forum can anyone help me out? I cant take Pm,

Ty