• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nobbo

Nobbo

Apr 21, 2020
Is swallowing 2g of cocaine and heroin enough (dont have access to needle)

Reactions: adam&eve
Lightyagami

Lightyagami

Mar 2, 2020
i would only do heroin becaus cocain will maybe make sure u wotn fall asleep also cocain overdose is not nice.
U can just smallow the H but i think u will puke it all out

Rocket1Rocket1

Rocket1Rocket1

Jun 1, 2020
Please do your research. Oral administration is less effective, as the absorption rate is very low (40%-70%). The rest that isn't absorbed as heroin is metabolized by the liver to the less lethal morphine (first-pass metabolism).

Street heroin has a widely varying and unpredictable purity. 5% - 60% purity isn't something unheard of.

If you have 2 grams of H with a purity of 5% that is 100 mg pure heroin. In the worst case 40% of that is absorbed as heroin. That leaves you with 40 mg which isn't lethal for most people.

If your purity is 60% you have 1200 mg of heroin. If 40% is absorbed as heroin that leaves you with 480 mg heroin. That could be enough for a opioid naive person but it isn't guaranteed. If it isn't enough you will have another reason to life for and that's shooting up heroin to chase the dragon.

I can imagine cocaine OD is really fucked up way to go because your heart rate will be through the roof. Have you seen the movie crank by any chance? I don't have any info on cocaine OD but it wouldn't be my method of choice for sure. Heroin on the other hand is my method of choice. I want to float away on a warm opioid cloud and drift of in to a dreamless sleep. Some people describe it as relief of all anxiety, fear, loneliness, and add a physical feeling in which all muscles relax, your entire body feel like its being hugged by that one true love, or like the feeling of getting into a warm soft bed after having walked ten miles on spikes with an burning cross on your back.

Ex users describe the first time they tried heroin body image 1446771052 size 1000

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve, sadworld, TrailerTrash and 12 others
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Please do your research. Oral administration is less effective, as the absorption rate is very low (40%-70%). The rest that isn't absorbed as heroin is metabolized by the liver to the less lethal morphine (first-pass metabolism).

Street heroin has a widely varying and unpredictable purity. 5% - 60% purity isn't something unheard of.

If you have 2 grams of H with a purity of 5% that is 100 mg pure heroin. In the worst case 40% of that is absorbed as heroin. That leaves you with 40 mg which isn't lethal for most people.

If your purity is 60% you have 1200 mg of heroin. If 40% is absorbed as heroin that leaves you with 480 mg heroin. That could be enough for a opioid naive person but it isn't guaranteed. If it isn't enough you will have another reason to life for and that's shooting up heroin to chase the dragon.

I can imagine cocaine OD is really fucked up way to go because your heart rate will be through the roof. Have you seen the movie crank by any chance? I don't have any info on cocaine OD but it wouldn't be my method of choice for sure. Heroin on the other hand is my method of choice. I want to float away on a warm opioid cloud and drift of in to a dreamless sleep. Some people describe it as relief of all anxiety, fear, loneliness, and add a physical feeling in which all muscles relax, your entire body feel like its being hugged by that one true love, or like the feeling of getting into a warm soft bed after having walked ten miles on spikes with an burning cross on your back.

View attachment 41717

Thank you for that informative post.

I've been wondering a lot lately about a heroin or meth overdose. I've never done drugs aside from smoking pot and even that was almost 20 years ago!

But I have addiction in my family and I watch that show Intervention a lot. It amazes me how many times these people have OD'd... and then I wonder how easy it would be for someone like me to get a fair quantity of street drugs and do it in one shot.

Seems like a peaceful way to go if you did it right.

Reactions: ward0x
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Protip: you do NOT want to go via a stimulant OD, unless a stroke or heart attack are your preferred methods.

Reactions: ward0x and sourpink
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
But I have addiction in my family and I watch that show Intervention a lot. It amazes me how many times these people have OD'd... and then I wonder how easy it would be for someone like me to get a fair quantity of street drugs and do it in one shot.

Well, if your relatives regularly OD while as addicts had developed a certain resistance, then 2g from the same dealer could work for you.
If you don't have access to needles (which would improve your odds), snort it all at once... don't swallow it.
And hope for the best...

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve and Dreamless Sleep
NoneMoreNegative

NoneMoreNegative

Aug 27, 2020
Be careful about the purity. You could plug the heroin to increase its bioavailability.
If everything goes according to plan, you should have one of the most peaceful deaths one can have.
As for cocaine, avoid it. Stim overdoses are nightmareish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fin and adam&eve
BlueDream77

BlueDream77

Aug 26, 2020
I was afraid of being discovered.. ideally I'd be gone quick via injection. I read somewhere once that you will die before you can bury a plunger with a gram. I was trying to get a second opinion on this. If I slammed it all a whole gram how long would it take to ctb??

Reactions: adam&eve
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020

View attachment 41717
Yeah as an ex heroin addict, what you mentioned it is exactly how it feels.

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I was afraid of being discovered.. ideally I'd be gone quick via injection. I read somewhere once that you will die before you can bury a plunger with a gram. I was trying to get a second opinion on this. If I slammed it all a whole gram how long would it take to ctb??
Most victims of an accidental heroin OD are found with the syringe still attached to their arm. If the heroin has high purity death happens very fast. Nowadays a lot of heroin is laced with fentanyl which makes it even easier to die using this method. Just make sure you're not at a place where you'll be found and saved.

Reactions: sourpink and BlueDream77
NoneMoreNegative

NoneMoreNegative

Aug 27, 2020

I speak for personal experience.
It would take you less than 30 seconds to completely lose consciousness.
For death? I don't know, but i've heard it comes pretty quickly after going unconscious.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve and BlueDream77
BlueDream77

BlueDream77

Aug 26, 2020
This info is reassuring thank you

Reactions: NoneMoreNegative
MiepMoop

MiepMoop

Aug 22, 2020
Appreciate the information, been planning to OD on heroin through the oral consumption method.

Reactions: adam&eve and NoneMoreNegative
NoneMoreNegative

NoneMoreNegative

Aug 27, 2020
You're welcome.
Appreciate the information, been planning to OD on heroin through the oral consumption method.
I would suggest using the rectal ROA as it is the closest to IV, all you need is an oral syringe. Oral ROA has a low bioavailability and a slow onset of unconsciousness.

Reactions: adam&eve, fastFWD and MiepMoop
H

Hornyaboutdeath

Aug 23, 2020
You're welcome.

I would suggest using the rectal ROA as it is the closest to IV, all you need is an oral syringe. Oral ROA has a low bioavailability and a slow onset of unconsciousness.
Do you have a thorough step by step guide for that?

NoneMoreNegative

NoneMoreNegative

Aug 27, 2020
Do you have a thorough step by step guide for that?
Just dissolve the heroin in a spoon with half the quantity of water your oral syringe can hold(or a normal syringe with the needle removed) , add the least amount of citric acid or vitamin c if your heroin doesn't dissolve immediately and then gently heat the solution until the heroin melts.

I have a video for you regarding the preparation, of course with rectal administration you would skip the filtration phase.

Reactions: DyingAlf and CarbonMonoxide
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Unfortunately, the math Regarding bioavailability and potency isn't quite correct. It is actually worse. Heroin is 10-20x more potent IV vs orally in a non-user.

NoneMoreNegative

NoneMoreNegative

Aug 27, 2020
Unfortunately, the math Regarding bioavailability and potency isn't quite correct. It is actually worse. Heroin is 10-20x more potent IV vs orally in a non-user.

Of course it is, i thought we were talking about rectal administration. By the way, i'll leave a bioavailability chart here with the main opiates.

CNNhNa6

Reactions: DyingAlf and fastFWD
BlueDream77

BlueDream77

Aug 26, 2020
I have a 3 cc syringe that's a 25 gauge. I'm paranoid to use it as it's such a thick needle. I'm afraid it would be easier to tweak and miss because it's not easy steadying such a big syringe. Plus the needle it seems just needs a little tweak 2 wander off course since again it's so thick. I want to use a 1 cc syringe but I don't believe it be adequate for a g of h.. am I wrong? With the 25 gauge should I bury the whole needle so that I can't move it around that much when drawing back four color..? Or do you think I could get away with one cc syringe?

ward0x

ward0x

Aug 22, 2020
Thank you for that informative post.

I've been wondering a lot lately about a heroin or meth overdose. I've never done drugs aside from smoking pot and even that was almost 20 years ago!

Seems like a peaceful way to go if you did it right.
I've considered heroin OD. But I'd only inject.

Reactions: fastFWD, ravergirl and Dreamless Sleep
NoneMoreNegative

NoneMoreNegative

Aug 27, 2020
I have a 3 cc syringe that's a 25 gauge. I'm paranoid to use it as it's such a thick needle. I'm afraid it would be easier to tweak and miss because it's not easy steadying such a big syringe. Plus the needle it seems just needs a little tweak 2 wander off course since again it's so thick. I want to use a 1 cc syringe but I don't believe it be adequate for a g of h.. am I wrong? With the 25 gauge should I bury the whole needle so that I can't move it around that much when drawing back four color..? Or do you think I could get away with one cc syringe?

Your 25 gauge syringe is ok. I've used a 23 gauge on my first attempt. I'd suggest practicing registering veins first following the instructions in the video i posted before.
As for the 1cc syringe, it would be preferable to use your 25 gauge to use more water dissolving the heroin better.

Reactions: Aap
BlueDream77

BlueDream77

Aug 26, 2020
Ok. Damn a 23 would be a bitch. Ok I feel your correct.. I'll just practice with the bigger syringe with some coke.. to get a good feel for the awkward size..

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Wait, you are going to try coke via IV for the first time? The experience will be...interesting. Was the original plan to go out by speedball?

Reactions: BlueDream77
BlueDream77

BlueDream77

Aug 26, 2020
Ha.. I've injected coke before. Actually ya the plan was for a two day binge on coke before I call it. Shit mineswell right? That'll be it. I find coke come downs exite a stronger urge to let go anyways

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The only extra detail I would add is that coke can be protective of an opioid OD, as it massively increases breathing rate. Certainly one can, and many do, still die from the combination. Waiting until the comedown from the coke, when Breathing rate/hr/bp are more normal would probably be beneficial.

Reactions: BlueDream77
BlueDream77

BlueDream77

Aug 26, 2020
Holly fuck that's a good point. I didn't even consider.. well what if I stuck to crack? Like powder lingers in your system as it collects in your nasal kind of like xr effect where as crack , give it like an hour and the effect dissipates alot more drastically, no?

Or maybe I'll pop a couple benzo right before I Inject , blow my nose before hand too. To bring me back down...??

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It doesn't matter what form the cocaine is in. What would matter would be your breathing, HR, and BP and when they get closer to normal. Benzos won't reverse those effects but do work somewhat synergistically with opioids.

BlueDream77

BlueDream77

Aug 26, 2020
A
A
A
Ok bro cool I'll watch it carefully...

I just found a source for black tar.. is this type of h good for overdose via IV?

Last edited:
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
I def prefer black tar more than ECP; WHM has a good vendor. 23g fucking ouch i use those for IM. Usually use 29-31g.

BlueDream77

BlueDream77

Aug 26, 2020
So black tar will for sure nod a mother fucker out before it takes um right?

Reactions: fastFWD