• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bye_B

Jul 21, 2022
Am thinking Heroin overdose might be my only option, hate needles is there any other way? How much would you need? πŸ™

A

Alabama_death

Sep 17, 2022
I wouldn't recommend it. I didn't have the intention to die that time, but three years ago I nearly died of a heroine overdose, when I was addicted to drugs. I was rescued just in time, but the pain I was in, was almost unbearable. If you really intend to use this method, please make sure, it's good stuff (I can't find a different way to say it). Otherwise it will be everything different from a peaceful death

Reactions: no.factory.farms and nottheend
B

Bye_B

Jul 21, 2022
I wouldn't recommend it. I didn't have the intention to die that time, but three years ago I nearly died of a heroine overdose, when I was addicted to drugs. I was rescued just in time, but the pain I was in, was almost unbearable. If you really intend to use this method, please make sure, it's good stuff (I can't find a different way to say it). Otherwise it will be everything different from a peaceful death
Thanks you for sharing your experience, I'm sorry to hear this.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I'm sorry for the question, but could you please tell me exactly where you were hurt? In which part of the body? Were you suffocating? I've heard of such a thing as a "golden injection". It is so called because a person puts a lethal dose into his vein and dies absolutely peacefully and quickly. Why did it hurt so much in the case of your overdose, do you think?

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
I have od'd on mixed opiate/benzos probably three times seriously. First time was back in the late 90s, I was young and oxycontin was popular.. woke up in ICU and couldn't walk right for a few weeks. Another time I went out in the woods with a shit ton of pills, box of wine to wash them down, and a plastic bag hat for good measure. Got found too soon and committed for about a week. And similar thing the third time. The more recent times I was narcan'd which really sucks, hurts, and can't ctb. That always happens nowadays with od's. Also street dope isn't really reliable, you have no clue what's in it. If I can reliably get a buncha Fetty patches and some benzos for good measure and not be found for days then I might think it effective but yea, really unreliable method. Plus now I have a tolerance. I'd really only use dope to make another method less stressful/painful.

Reactions: Bye_B
A

Alabama_death

Sep 17, 2022
I'm sorry for the question, but could you please tell me exactly where you were hurt? In which part of the body? Were you suffocating? I've heard of such a thing as a "golden injection". It is so called because a person puts a lethal dose into his vein and dies absolutely peacefully and quickly. Why did it hurt so much in the case of your overdose, do you think?
Well, according to the doctors, my heart had already been short before stop beating. My breath was extremely low. Two or three minutes later, and I wouldn't have survived. It was the pain I had once the Heroine started to work. It was one of the most awful things I ever went through. The golden injection means that you die from it, but it doesn't necessarily have to be peaceful. My heroine also wasn't good. It probably got punched before. So if you really want to use that method, please be careful what you get

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Well, according to the doctors, my heart had already been short before stop beating. My breath was extremely low. Two or three minutes later, and I wouldn't have survived. It was the pain I had once the Heroine started to work. It was one of the most awful things I ever went through. The golden injection means that you die from it, but it doesn't necessarily have to be peaceful. My heroine also wasn't good. It probably got punched before. So if you really want to use that method, please be careful what you get
Thank you for telling your story.. To survive this pain is terrible :( I used to think about this method, but I don't think about it anymore, it's too unpredictable

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I've never suffered pain from an overdose. Just fell asleep, I wonder what you were using.
I m not in us
i have some heroine buddy pm me

• Yay!
Reactions: Amber1974!! and ImsooDone1N
S

Sourdough

Sep 3, 2022
Sadly you were probably using amphetamine laced heroin. Pain from an opiate OD is not a thing. There is possible nausea, and if you take a lethal dose you will be unconscious very quickly. I've read and heard dozens of accounts from people who have ODd and they have never once described what you are describing. Also, PPH describes opiate overdoses extremely peaceful and I would take their word over most.

Reactions: deadliftEnjoyer and ImsooDone1N