Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I was considering overdose on H in a hotel room,but afew weeks ago i read,that everytime you take H,you experience a lot of nausea and vomiting
all that noise Will definitely altert the hotel staff ending up been "rescued"

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
uiop

uiop

Fun drugs make me happy
Mar 27, 2019
This is my plan, combine this method with the SN method along with some benzos and say goodnight to the world.
Ha! I plan to get high asf too before I drink N. I want to decide between heroin or ketamine. The only issue is that I'm afraid I'd be too uncoordinated to actually drink all the N, which is more dangerous than dying...

Reactions: Marawa
fortysixandtwo

fortysixandtwo

Dec 14, 2018
I was reading through this thread and quickly became impatient. I have used heroin off and on over my life, without turning into the stereotypical junkie. I have used many other drugs, including prescribed medications. And I've done A Lot of research. I really love this forum and users, but going back and forth speculating about whether or not heroin will kill is not helping anyone seriously considering it as a viable form of suicide, which it is, even though it's not in the PPH.

I'm assuming a lot of you in this forum are young, because You are so used to being constantly hit with information that it's difficult to separate facts from opinion. We're in the era of "fake news" which makes it worse. What someone says in an online forum without a link to an actual document should not immediately be taken as gospel or even worth the effort of arguing with. Links to online articles are better, like the one above. But then you have to look at the source. If the source is the Mayo Clinic it's probably a good source. If it has some unknown medical title and there are ads for addiction treatment or depression medications everywhere, I'd be skeptical. And make sure you are not getting drug information from some drug rehab site - their information is presented in such a way that EVERY drug is dangerous, addicting, and can kill you. I've seen rehabs advertising Seroquel addiction. Really? Most doctors can't even convince people to stay on it.

Someone posted a link in this thread to a very good jumping off point to do actual RESEARCH written by the medical community on how effective a heroin overdose could be. The authors clearly state by itself it is NOT, and list the amounts someone who never used vs. someone with tolerance could survive, and they are high .3 grams is a joke - it could be a nice night out for just a moderate user. You need to understand what tolerance is, and no, you dont wake up after taking 1overdose you failed and become an addict. If you dive into RESEARCH, the actual percentage of people exposed to heroin or prescribed opioids who go on to become full on addicts is very low, I forget the actual numbers, but 5% is a good ballpark.

What is going on now with the opiate epidemic is what happed with marijuana in the 1950s onward. It keeps the funds rolling for the War on Drugs started by Nixon in the 1970s due to LSD and other shit. The amount of misinformation out there is mind boggling. I've believed a lot of incorrect shit, too, but I've done tons of work the last few years studying how addiction can be spun to profit all kinds of people.

So how how do you learn to increase your chances of succeeding with a fatal overdose? N and pure, pharmaceutical grade Fentanyl are the most reliable, but good luck getting either. Yes, most heroin today is cut with Fentanyl, but that's because it fits the business model. The lillicit stuff from China is a cheap way to cut heroin which is less potent. If you don't understand what I mean by an illegal drug business model, I suggest you check out Season 1 of the Wire, which is a good representation of the East Coast/Major Cities model. There are countless others, but this one shows heroin in particular. Plus it's just a great show in general that is not feel-good or positive and as close to real as a TV show can be. If you have not lived near a US city and interacted with the black community the dialogue may be difficult to understand in some places. Subtitles help a lot, but there still may be some slang that is unfamiliar. Check Urban Dictionary.

No drug dealer is going to intentionally overdose ALL of his customers. If you are not a regular user you won't be in the pipeline to find out a particular batch hit the streets that people are overdosing on. If you live near a major city and you want to ctb, wait for it to hit the news as as PSA that people are overdosing in flocks. Then run to your closest open-air market with about $150. (Kidding, kind of) If you're afraid of being arrested or shot in that neighborhood, man up. A. Being a first time drug offender is not the end of the world for most young people unless you already have a record, and b. You want to die anyway, right? Just educate yourself on how to properly approach a street dealer. If you get in the ballpark where I can tell you're sincere, I may be able to help, not promising though. I'll definitely ask a lot of questions. Even now, to give yourself the best possible chance to OD, you need to combine it with something like Valium or Xanax.

I realize I'm being annoying, but in addition to being here to figure out my true desire if I really do want to ctb, the more I read I want to really try to challenge people's ideas about drugs that have been learned incorrectly through the media whose sole purpose is sell shit.

Try Dr. Carl Hart Jr. as a good starting place. He has a few YouTube videos explaining how research on drugs isn't even set up properly. He talks mostly about cocaine and meth, but the same applies to heroin. Learn about all opioids & what you may have at your disposal already. If you want to use an opioid prescription drug to OD, learn what the generic term means and how to read the milligrams. Percocet and Vicodin contain Tylenol and you would need a bucket of the opiate in them to OD. But you will have taken a fatal OD of Tylenol. If that's what you think you want, Google that shit.

There is another reliable drug cocktail to OD on, but again you need to understand how the drugs work, what will be happening in the body, how much time do you need, how to get them without going to jail, etc.

Finally, I know you want to die soon and as easily possible, everyone here pretty much does. We're afraid of jumping or can't get a gun or other reasons. But what I'm starting to realize is death is very patient. Unless you're ready to jump or walk in front of an Amtrak, we need to be patient with death.

Ok kids, grandmom will turn the the lantern down for now. Please take away from this that drugs and especially poisonous plants can be one of the most horrific ways to go and can cause ALL KINDS OF ORGAN damage. You will most likely cave and call 911 and now have a brand new extra set of problems. Be skeptical of any overdose you read about where just one drug was used unless it was N or medically obtained Fentanyl.

Like I said, I'm not trying to be a bitch, but drugs are nothing to fool around with.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an informative post.

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills, Hennessy and Marawa
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
According to @Jayxtri 's link, it's saying that Heroin overdose is a myth. In other words, if you try to overdose on heroin you will more than likely live... and wind up being addicted to Heroin.

I have read the article, but it is from 1999. How about current street H cut with F?

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
I was reading through this thread and quickly became impatient. I have used heroin off and on over my life, without turning into the stereotypical junkie. I have used many other drugs, including prescribed medications. And I've done A Lot of research. I really love this forum and users, but going back and forth speculating about whether or not heroin will kill is not helping anyone seriously considering it as a viable form of suicide, which it is, even though it's not in the PPH.

I'm assuming a lot of you in this forum are young, because You are so used to being constantly hit with information that it's difficult to separate facts from opinion. We're in the era of "fake news" which makes it worse. What someone says in an online forum without a link to an actual document should not immediately be taken as gospel or even worth the effort of arguing with. Links to online articles are better, like the one above. But then you have to look at the source. If the source is the Mayo Clinic it's probably a good source. If it has some unknown medical title and there are ads for addiction treatment or depression medications everywhere, I'd be skeptical. And make sure you are not getting drug information from some drug rehab site - their information is presented in such a way that EVERY drug is dangerous, addicting, and can kill you. I've seen rehabs advertising Seroquel addiction. Really? Most doctors can't even convince people to stay on it.

Someone posted a link in this thread to a very good jumping off point to do actual RESEARCH written by the medical community on how effective a heroin overdose could be. The authors clearly state by itself it is NOT, and list the amounts someone who never used vs. someone with tolerance could survive, and they are high .3 grams is a joke - it could be a nice night out for just a moderate user. You need to understand what tolerance is, and no, you dont wake up after taking 1overdose you failed and become an addict. If you dive into RESEARCH, the actual percentage of people exposed to heroin or prescribed opioids who go on to become full on addicts is very low, I forget the actual numbers, but 5% is a good ballpark.

What is going on now with the opiate epidemic is what happed with marijuana in the 1950s onward. It keeps the funds rolling for the War on Drugs started by Nixon in the 1970s due to LSD and other shit. The amount of misinformation out there is mind boggling. I've believed a lot of incorrect shit, too, but I've done tons of work the last few years studying how addiction can be spun to profit all kinds of people.

So how how do you learn to increase your chances of succeeding with a fatal overdose? N and pure, pharmaceutical grade Fentanyl are the most reliable, but good luck getting either. Yes, most heroin today is cut with Fentanyl, but that's because it fits the business model. The lillicit stuff from China is a cheap way to cut heroin which is less potent. If you don't understand what I mean by an illegal drug business model, I suggest you check out Season 1 of the Wire, which is a good representation of the East Coast/Major Cities model. There are countless others, but this one shows heroin in particular. Plus it's just a great show in general that is not feel-good or positive and as close to real as a TV show can be. If you have not lived near a US city and interacted with the black community the dialogue may be difficult to understand in some places. Subtitles help a lot, but there still may be some slang that is unfamiliar. Check Urban Dictionary.

No drug dealer is going to intentionally overdose ALL of his customers. If you are not a regular user you won't be in the pipeline to find out a particular batch hit the streets that people are overdosing on. If you live near a major city and you want to ctb, wait for it to hit the news as as PSA that people are overdosing in flocks. Then run to your closest open-air market with about $150. (Kidding, kind of) If you're afraid of being arrested or shot in that neighborhood, man up. A. Being a first time drug offender is not the end of the world for most young people unless you already have a record, and b. You want to die anyway, right? Just educate yourself on how to properly approach a street dealer. If you get in the ballpark where I can tell you're sincere, I may be able to help, not promising though. I'll definitely ask a lot of questions. Even now, to give yourself the best possible chance to OD, you need to combine it with something like Valium or Xanax.

I realize I'm being annoying, but in addition to being here to figure out my true desire if I really do want to ctb, the more I read I want to really try to challenge people's ideas about drugs that have been learned incorrectly through the media whose sole purpose is sell shit.

Try Dr. Carl Hart Jr. as a good starting place. He has a few YouTube videos explaining how research on drugs isn't even set up properly. He talks mostly about cocaine and meth, but the same applies to heroin. Learn about all opioids & what you may have at your disposal already. If you want to use an opioid prescription drug to OD, learn what the generic term means and how to read the milligrams. Percocet and Vicodin contain Tylenol and you would need a bucket of the opiate in them to OD. But you will have taken a fatal OD of Tylenol. If that's what you think you want, Google that shit.

There is another reliable drug cocktail to OD on, but again you need to understand how the drugs work, what will be happening in the body, how much time do you need, how to get them without going to jail, etc.

Finally, I know you want to die soon and as easily possible, everyone here pretty much does. We're afraid of jumping or can't get a gun or other reasons. But what I'm starting to realize is death is very patient. Unless you're ready to jump or walk in front of an Amtrak, we need to be patient with death.

Ok kids, grandmom will turn the the lantern down for now. Please take away from this that drugs and especially poisonous plants can be one of the most horrific ways to go and can cause ALL KINDS OF ORGAN damage. You will most likely cave and call 911 and now have a brand new extra set of problems. Be skeptical of any overdose you read about where just one drug was used unless it was N or medically obtained Fentanyl.

Like I said, I'm not trying to be a bitch, but drugs are nothing to fool around with.
How is N hard to get?

Also , a shotgun is something anyone can get