BeyondGoodNEvil

BeyondGoodNEvil

Jun 22, 2020
im plan on getting of this planet.my main methods are either hanging or some good old heroin.I wanted to do SN but that shit is hard to get nowdays in EU
So Heroin ill overdose by injecting 5ml of it or more if possible.
The other more preferably choice is partially hanging.i plan on using a neck tie or towls and hang myself on a chin up bar
I need advice suggestions

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Are u an heroin user already? A friend says he would go that way preferably. I'm not sure how reliable this is. Also an overdose could look less suicidal than hanging. I'd say do whichever you find it easier to execute

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Both have risk but can easily bring about death. Heroin in ml? You want to weigh it powdered. IMO heroin would be a more comfortable exit if I could still hold a needle steady

BeyondGoodNEvil

BeyondGoodNEvil

Jun 22, 2020
Are u an heroin user already? A friend says he would go that way preferably. I'm not sure how reliable this is. Also an overdose could look less suicidal than hanging. I'd say do whichever you find it easier to execute
Im not an addict ive done it once and i dont really prefer it to other substances i tried. is just i know its easy to die from an overdose

coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
Im not an addict ive done it once and i dont really prefer it to other substances i tried. is just i know its easy to die from an overdose

Please read the thread about heroin. You need to inject yourself with 0,5 grams of pure heroin to ctb, there are kit to test the purity if you are not sure, and before ctb please try a few times with just plain water, is not easy to get the vein if you are not calm enough.
And use a rubber band to find the vein easily

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Please read the thread about heroin. You need to inject yourself with 0,5 grams of pure heroin to ctb, there are kit to test the purity if you are not sure, and before ctb please try a few times with just plain water, is not easy to get the vein if you are not calm enough.
And use a rubber band to find the vein easily
Can you not just swallow it ?

coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
Are you serious? I think to die swallowing it you should eat like 20/30 grams.
And you would probably puke even before getting high

U

Unicorncorn21

Apr 25, 2020
If money is not a problem (maybe you have savings?) I'd choose heroin. You could start with lower doses like a recreational user and once you get used to it wouldn't even feel like dying, just like taking heroin like all the other times and it would feel good.

Reactions: chicken_hole
coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
There are t
30 grams ? :/

Eating it will reduce the effectiveness a lot!
And maybe 20 is enough but still.. why don't use 2/3 via injection?
If money is not a problem (maybe you have savings?) I'd choose heroin. You could start with lower doses like a recreational user and once you get used to it wouldn't even feel like dying, just like taking heroin like all the other times and it would feel good.
Actually OD with heroin is so fast I don't think you'll feel anything
If you think almost all people that OD are fund with the syringe needle still inside

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Heroin is roughly 20x more potent IV than orally.
Since it came up, I'll repost:

Heroin has approximately 1/20th the potency orally (roughly) as a single dose in a non user as it does IV. The reason is that it is immediately converted to morphine when absorbed from the GI in the liver. (I realize this is only roughly, as there may still be some acetylated morphine remaining)

I could tell you a dosage of IV morphine that has been used for surgical anesthesia and could tell you an equivalent dose of heroin, but it won't mean anything, as you have no idea how pure what you are buying is actually.

For kicks the following dosages are roughly equivalent.
3mgs IV heroin = 10 mg Iv morphine = 30 mgs po morphine (repeated dosages) = 30 mgs po heroin (repeated dosages) = 60 mgs po morphine (single dose) = 60 mgs po heroin (single dose)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koppite, Deleted member 14386 and coconut lover
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
There are t

Eating it will reduce the effectiveness a lot!
And maybe 20 is enough but still.. why don't use 2/3 via injection?

Actually OD with heroin is so fast I don't think you'll feel anything
If you think almost all people that OD are fund with the syringe needle still inside
I don't think I would get as far as 1 gram without passing out I have never done it before. Probably just end up a smack head or less brain capacity knowing my luck

N

nightquest00

Jul 20, 2020
why not both?
Yes, that was my first reaction. Partial suspension and then inject heroin, even if you do not ctb from the heroin, if no what finds you, probably you will pass-out and the rope will do the rest.

Rocket1Rocket1

Rocket1Rocket1

Jun 1, 2020
Partial suspension is hard to do or is it?

Depends.. some people are lucky and find the sweet spot with out trouble others have a hard time and don't pass out at all without feeling their head exploding.

P

PrincessQT

Jul 5, 2020
i spent 2 years attempting suicide with fentanyl. There were only 1 or 2 times where i actually felt that I was gasping for air and felt that I could be OD'ing. I later found out that my heartrate at "rest" is 80-100 bpm so the fentanyl would just lower it to "normal' levels which is why i feel I could never achieve full OD. I was eventually found out and committed (sectioned) and spent 6 months in a psychiatric hospital and put on methadone.