• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlueDream77

BlueDream77

Aug 26, 2020
How long does it take to die with a gram of good heroin?

I have a 5 hour window before I'd be found...
I need to know like, for sure if I'm good

What if I miss a vein?

Can I practice with filtered water?

• Wow
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
What if I miss a vein?

Do you not know how to inject yourself? Whenever you inject with anything you should always aspirate.it lets you know if you are in a blood vessel or not

Last edited:
BlueDream77

BlueDream77

Aug 26, 2020
Do you not know how to inject yourself? Whenever you inject with anything you should always aspirate. this lets you know if you ARE in a vein or not
Ya I know how. It's just that Sometimes some of the slightest twitches can put you out... Plus I'll be using a 3 cc syringe so it's a bit awkward...

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Ya I know how. It's just that Sometimes some of the slightest twitches can put you out... Plus I'll be using a 3 cc syringe so it's a bit awkward...

I was just checking!!! I think if you do miss then it is just converted into morphine. don't quote me though! Im sure i was reading what happens if you IM it and i read that.

I don't think its too hard if you can find the vein, it's when you can't find a vein due to long term usage its a problem. but im not an expert!

Last edited:
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
yeah 1g if your low tolerance and its quality should do the trick. i can't say guaranteed how long to die as there are many different things going on with everybody and your substance but i'd say half hour might be a point of no return; people i've know dead were found later. you can send a sample of your H to energy control to see if you got something good at least.

you should be pretty good with not missing if you're new to IV you prob got a lot of real estate to choose from. that said you can aspirate relatively quickly a few times during the shot to make sure your still in the vein but you prob won't need to with good veins.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, BlueDream77 and checkouttime