• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

user48

Apr 17, 2022
Hey y'all, I'm planning to order 2g of heroin and hoping for some insight. I'm going to be snorting all of it in short period of time. I will have no one around me for a pretty long period of time, maybe 5-12h, I need some insight, I'm sure some of y'all have some helpful knowledge I could take into account, so please do tell me.

i am mostly worried about surviving, my worst fear is waking up and having to face my family honestly.

i know a lot goes into account with survivability, but just assuming the worst and best, what's the chance of survival? It's called white China heroin if that helps.

If you have anything that could help please do share thank you

Reactions: Infinitespace_
S

surewhynot

May 21, 2023
From what I've read here injecting it is a better route to go.

Reactions: Homo erectus and Lily (Osako)
D

damianshawl

Jun 9, 2023
Injecting is the better route to take. Snorting it guarantees a high chance of survival.

Reactions: Homo erectus and Lily (Osako)
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Heroin is weak, there are rc opioids like Protonitazene that are as strong as fentanyl.
Also you should combine with benzos for higher chance of death.
And make sure you are alone and others can't hear you I tried to ctb with heroin nasal od in the past and I was found by heavy breathing.
I also planned to od by injecting but I couldn't dissolve multiple grams in 1ml I had no idea how to do it back then I probably should have used more water but it is all so much fingerwork and makes me angry.

Reactions: idontgiveadvicehere and Homo erectus
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
Hey y'all, I'm planning to order 2g of heroin and hoping for some insight. I'm going to be snorting all of it in short period of time. I will have no one around me for a pretty long period of time, maybe 5-12h, I need some insight, I'm sure some of y'all have some helpful knowledge I could take into account, so please do tell me.

i am mostly worried about surviving, my worst fear is waking up and having to face my family honestly.

i know a lot goes into account with survivability, but just assuming the worst and best, what's the chance of survival? It's called white China heroin if that helps.

If you have anything that could help please do share thank you
I started following this thread on it awhile ago. There hasn't been anything new added to it but maybe it will be of some use to you.
Thread 'HEROIN / megathread / Shall we start?'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-megathread-shall-we-start.21255/

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: liljeep, Homo erectus and reaching_zer0
U

user48

Apr 17, 2022
Heroin is weak, there are rc opioids like Protonitazene that are as strong as fentanyl.
Also you should combine with benzos for higher chance of death.
And make sure you are alone and others can't hear you I tried to ctb with heroin nasal od in the past and I was found by heavy breathing.
I also planned to od by injecting but I couldn't dissolve multiple grams in 1ml I had no idea how to do it back then I probably should have used more water but it is all so much fingerwork and makes me angry.
Getting ahold of deadly opiods is difficult on the dark web since people want drugs, not to die.

Reactions: Homo erectus
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Getting ahold of deadly opiods is difficult on the dark web since people want drugs, not to die.
I don't understand your reply, they still sell strong opioids cause they are rather cheap for their potency

Reactions: liljeep and Homo erectus
liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
Heroin often gets laced with fent. Either way injecting should be successful with no prior opioid tolerance... but definitely not snorting, sorry. There's plenty of tutorials on youtube and online forums on preparing H and preparing a syringe for an injection. Like an earlier post said, combining with benzos should be good.
Both times I got oxy from the dw, it had fent. The first time I found out the hard way (not planning to CTB) and the second, I tested with a Fentanyl strip and it was positive, for only 15mg oxys. I promise you most do not give a fuck about the safety of their customers. There are always more and more people who will buy from them who either have an opioid tolerance to deal with the fent or whatever RC, or who simply will luck out.

Last edited: