• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

StupidWhiteGirl1

Aug 30, 2020
Okay hear me out, I am aware there has been countless questions all the same on here about this method but I'm really searching for some form of approval in that my plan is pretty fool proof and if it isn't I'd like to be made of aware of risks or oversights on my end.

Okay so my current plan is to order a gram of H of the dark web (have found the most respected dealer in my country) who is claiming their H to be pure. I plan to inject the whole lot IV, I also have about 100mg of Xanax and 40mg of Loraz stored up at the moment. I am completely opioid-naive and from what I've read providing the purity is somewhat accurate a gram IV should be plenty. As an insurance policy I plan to add the benzos to compound the effect of the H. Should this work, I am reluctant to order more H than is required but could do an extra gram if that would make my plan successful. I want to do it in a motel/hotel room so my chances of been found is minimal.

If I could get peoples feedback on this I would be very appreciative, thank you in advance.

NoneMoreNegative

NoneMoreNegative

Aug 27, 2020
The problem with this method is that you never know the purity of the product you want to use. Places like Dread are a good start for finding quality vendors though. Do as much research as you can before purchasing.

What kind of heroin are you purchasing? Asian #4? Afghan brown? Black tar? If black tar or afghan brown, you need to know how to prepare a shot. I'll leave a video down here:

Benzos would help greatly, a high dose (not too high to knock you out) will greatly reduce anxiety and SI other than synergize with the effects of heroin.

Location seems good, you should be alone for a sufficent time to CTB.

Last edited:
S

StupidWhiteGirl1

Aug 30, 2020
T
The problem with this method is that you never know the purity of the product you want to use. Places like Dread are a good start for finding quality vendors though. Do as much research as you can before purchasing.

What kind of heroin are you purchasing? Asian #4? Afghan brown? Black tar? If black tar or afghan brown, you need to know how to prepare a shot. I'll leave a video down here:

Benzos would help greatly, a high dose (not too high to knock you out) will greatly reduce anxiety and SI other than synergize with the effects of heroin.

Location seems good, you should be alone for a sufficent time to CTB.

Thanks for your reply, If the Heroin is advertised as either genuine Lion stamp or HC market grade as a white powder does that not require the same prep? Which, is your opinion would be best to acquire?

Grandexit

Grandexit

Experienced
Dec 4, 2019
There is also anal plugging. It's a method worth looking into if you're not familiar with injecting yourself with needles.

Reactions: NoneMoreNegative
S

StupidWhiteGirl1

Aug 30, 2020
There is also anal plugging. It's a method worth looking into if you're not familiar with injecting yourself with needles.
Yeah I'm aware of plugging. From my understanding IV is slightly more effective and will be practicing with saline before hand.

NoneMoreNegative

NoneMoreNegative

Aug 27, 2020
T

Thanks for your reply, If the Heroin is advertised as either genuine Lion stamp or HC market grade as a white powder does that not require the same prep? Which, is your opinion would be best to acquire?

If it is white and marked as "#4" it will dissolve in water 99% of the time without any acid or heat. If it doesn't, you can always add some acid and heat it up. Don't forget to always filter.

Yeah I'm aware of plugging. From my understanding IV is slightly more effective and will be practicing with saline before hand.

Exactly. Rectal administration is a good ROA if you don't like needles. IV is the reccomended way, the drug reaches and passes the blood-brain barrier quicker than any other ROA. Also, it is the best bioavailability-wise, as the image below says.
T

If it is white and marked as #4" it will dissolve in water 99% of the time without any acid or heat. If it doesn't, you can always add some acid and heat it up. Don't forget to always filter.

Exactly. Rectal administration is a good ROA if you don't like needles. IV is the reccomended way, the drug reaches and passes the blood-brain barrier quicker than any other ROA. Also, it is the best bioavailability-wise, as the image below says. CNNhNa6