BunnyCat

BunnyCat

Sep 26, 2024
Thinking of using a heroin overdose as a method. I've atleast heard its a fairly nice experience, and well wouldnt leave my body that messed up for whoever finds it.
I have a source i could use to get it easier than shipping SN to my country, which.. would work unless that semi-friend suspects something as something as hard as heroin isnt typical for me.

How much would be needed for the injection?
any caviats im not considering?
Any help appreciated <3

Reactions: wren-briar
N

notrllyhere224

Sep 5, 2024
i've been considering this too bc it seems so peaceful but i don't have a source... i would test whatever u get and make sure it is f3nt positive before doing it, otherwise it might not be enough to ctb and you could get addicted. and then take as much as you can. also i'd get drunk before taking it and try and lay down in a position where you can't turn on your side -- on that note, don't take an antiemetic (unless you are doing it orally/pill form).

it's hard to know exactly how concentrated it'll be w it being a street drug and all, so def overshoot it (pun not intended).

Reactions: wren-briar
BunnyCat

BunnyCat

Sep 26, 2024
i've been considering this too bc it seems so peaceful but i don't have a source... i would test whatever u get and make sure it is f3nt positive before doing it, otherwise it might not be enough to ctb and you could get addicted. and then take as much as you can. also i'd get drunk before taking it and try and lay down in a position where you can't turn on your side -- on that note, don't take an antiemetic (unless you are doing it orally/pill form).

it's hard to know exactly how concentrated it'll be w it being a street drug and all, so def overshoot it (pun not intended).
i have a friend i havent been in contact much lately... but she is affiliated? friends? something like that with some of higher up people in that world. and she can get pure stuff very cheap and it doesnt have to go through any street dealers. Only issue is me asking for H will probably set off her alarm bells...
I should maybe get benzos too just to be calm and relaxed. getting ksalols would b easy

X

xandermax

Aug 25, 2024
It's impossible to tell you how much you will need because heroin can be pure or cut to extremely varying degrees.

If you had pure heroin (which we get in Australia owing to our location in the world and a large Vietnamese population), I'd use at least 1 gram of pure and make sure you take benzos as well to potentiate the effect. Can't stress how important it is to take benzos as well (think Valium, Clonazepam, Xanax).

Also to mix your heroin you will need at least a 3ml syringe as 1gm of heroin needs art least 2.5 ml water. Those little 1ml insulin syringes won't do it. Better to get a 5ml barrel and a butterfly to inject it because butterflies are forgiving for those who aren't used to injecting in the vein.

The pure heroin I get is a minimum of 50% purity, which is stronger than it sounds. Most street cut heroin is max 10% purity.

Also if you live in North America, your herein will likely be fentanyl.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
BunnyCat

BunnyCat

Sep 26, 2024
It's impossible to tell you how much you will need because heroin can be pure or cut to extremely varying degrees.

If you had pure heroin (which we get in Australia owing to our location in the world and a large Vietnamese population), I'd use at least 1 gram of pure and make sure you take benzos as well to potentiate the effect. Can't stress how important it is to take benzos as well (think Valium, Clonazepam, Xanax).

Also to mix your heroin you will need at least a 3ml syringe as 1gm of heroin needs art least 2.5 ml water. Those little 1ml insulin syringes won't do it. Better to get a 5ml barrel and a butterfly to inject it because butterflies are forgiving for those who aren't used to injecting in the vein.

The pure heroin I get is a minimum of 50% purity, which is stronger than it sounds. Most street cut heroin is max 10% purity.

Not NA.
and would be able to get pure almost certainly but would use a twst kit anyway. and yeah planning to use benzos

BunnyCat

BunnyCat

Sep 26, 2024

Thank you for all the info ♡

depthss

depthss

wikihow
Dec 12, 2023
this is the ideal way id want to go out, it seems like the most peaceful way. only problem is that its very hard to get around here for me lol

P

painofzed

Student
Dec 15, 2021
Thinking of using a heroin overdose as a method. I've atleast heard its a fairly nice experience, and well wouldnt leave my body that messed up for whoever finds it.
I have a source i could use to get it easier than shipping SN to my country, which.. would work unless that semi-friend suspects something as something as hard as heroin isnt typical for me.

How much would be needed for the injection?
any caviats im not considering?
Any help appreciated <3
@BunnyCat I've seen you posting a lot today, if you're having a bad day I'm here if you need to talk. I post a lot when I have a bad day, so I thought I'd make the offer. It helps me sometimes.