• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

somedayillbefree

Aug 8, 2021
I currently have access to:
- 217 x 60 mg capsules of delayed release duloxetine.
- 72 x 200 mg capsules of extended release bupropion
- 59 x 200 mg capsules of ibuprofen (my roommates have a lot more that I could "borrow" if I needed too)
- Approx. 4 oz of polyethylene glycol 3350 powder
- Approx. 25 fl oz of non-alcoholic mouthwash
- 5 x 1 mg melatonin gummies, so useful, lmao

What combination of the above would lead to the easiest death? The factors I'm most concerned with are:
- Efficacy/efficiency.
- Ease of cleanup for whoever finds me.
- Lack of pain.
In that order.

Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: mostlycloudy
mostlycloudy

mostlycloudy

Jul 27, 2021
Sorry I can't help much except to say you'll need advice on whether any of that will actually work - or whether it will just hurt you and make things worse- but you already know this so I guess my post is kind of not helpful.

All I can tell you is I've tried to overdose on drugs at least twice with no success and what I've read says to OD and die is very unlikely- I ended up in hospital once, with severe side effects -so I'm not really interested in trying to OD again, yet death by OD happens all the time to people who don't even mean to die!

anyhow I hope things get better for you and you don't need to CTB, that's my sincere wish for everyone here. I wish you peace and love.

• Love
Reactions: somedayillbefree
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
It's going to make you sick at both ends, no ctb i think, but hospital.

Last edited:
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
You'd be better off learning a little about Bitcoin and and how to use the dark markets in order to buy something more effective like heroin. Heroin mixed with alcohol.