• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Happened to me twice. I'm at the point if I know cops are after me for suicide, I'll wrap my car around a tree at 140 or so. Not going to jail again.

People are friggin retarded if they think calling the cops, treating you like you're a criminal is going to help you. If anything, it'll drive someone to wanting to kill themselves more. I know it did with me, because I realized the people around me are baboons, dangerous and destructive ones at that. And that type is the majority. Also some who get the cops called and are sectioned and released kill themselves after just to avoid being sent back. Can't say I blame them. They were effectively driven to it at that point. Yet it's their memory that gets tarnished and everyone one else, the fuckers that drove them to it, get sympathy as "survivors." What a joke.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
People are friggin retarded if they think calling the cops, treating you like you're a criminal is going to help you. If anything, it'll drive someone to wanting to kill themselves more. I know it did with me, because I realized the people around me are baboons, dangerous and destructive ones at that. And that type is the majority. Also some who get the cops called and are sectioned and released kill themselves after just to avoid being sent back. Can't say I blame them. They were effectively driven to it at that point. Yet it's their memory that gets tarnished and everyone one else, the fuckers that drove them to it, get sympathy as "survivors." What a joke.

"I had no idea they were suicidal. " -flashback a year- "Suicide is selfish. What about me? Youd make me miserable. What about the people who care. Youre a coward. Its the easy way out. Pussy. Youll never do it. I hope theres a hell just so you get to suffer. "

Thats why people die "out of the blue." If we reach out, that is the emotional response, followed by arrest. No thanks.

Why.

Why.

Jun 8, 2018
"They don't know what kind of circumstances they are entering when they enter a home," Starks said, increasingly flustered. "The fact that a weapon is drawn doesn't mean that they are going to shoot it."

Oh well never mind then, that makes it perfectly alright. -_-

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
"They don't know what kind of circumstances they are entering when they enter a home," Starks said, increasingly flustered. "The fact that a weapon is drawn doesn't mean that they are going to shoot it."

Oh well never mind then, that makes it perfectly alright. -_-

Yeah because what does someone who is going through an emotional crisis need most? A gun being pointed at them by a cop, of course!

Last edited:
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Nearly every direct experience I've had with police has been markedly negative. I was once held on the floor of my VT Hotel Coolidge room before dawn with a cocked pistol at the back of my head and an irate officer kneeling painfully into my back on suspicion of having raped someone in a neighboring community despite the fact the individual being sought was over a foot taller than me and a different race. But police are above accountability. And when the highest court of the land ruled "police have no constitutional duty to protect someone," I knew it was over. The police in general are agents who act to protect the interests of the state, not citizens. I don't trust them in any capacity and I certainly don't trust them to be benevolent towards me if I were to suffer a breakdown. I have had enough experience with therapists of all stripes--religious, LICSW, PhD/clinical psychologists, MD/psychiatrists, private practice, university medical center...--to feel confident therapy can do nothing for me. Adding in hyper-aggressive, beat-into-submission, state-sanctioned discretionary executioners would be like throwing multiple lit matches into a TNT keg. And don't even get me started on ANY online or phone-based "help lines" that feel entitled to send uniformed torturers to my door when I'm at my most vulnerable.

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
the road to hell is paved with good intentions, I don't blame people for calling the police when they have no idea what else to do, but God i wish people were more informed on what actually happens when you call the cops on a suicidal person. I still have a nice scar from the handcuffs a highly empathetic policewoman tightened on my wrists and held above my head like I was a convicted serial killer.